MSZ-006 Z Gundam Hide version

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by 1Randyc, Oct 12, 2008.

1. 1Randyc

1Randyc New Member

Thankfully the designer has that model out free for a time being recently.
    Go to and find the post date of 10/5 and you will see a link to download the model.
    This model is spread out to 32pages and the author is just started to make the instructions available(face and body)
    His model has really good and clever moving arm joint system and yet very simple. The size is about 25cm(to me little on the small side)
    Previously he had released Gouf on a requested basis but I believe he has stopped doing it.

For me I am making it on a nice pearl look color paper called 'Tiramisu'
    which I really like. This paper is really perfect for paper craft because it not only looks luxurious but for 120g it is quite more durable then regular paper with same thickness. Also glue residue can be removed witout a trace if you happen to be sloppy on the work.

Below are some of my build photos so far.
    I love the glitter of the paper by the warm sunlight.

Tried taking below picture on a different lighting condition. :mrgreen:

I will post more photos as the build progresses.
  2. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Hello 1Randyc,

Outstanding build so far and many thanks for the heads up on the download :D

I got this one when it was just a bust model and had hoped he completed the model :D The Zeta is one of the top 5 Gundams in my book ;) I'll be building this one in the near future.

Keep up the great work ;)

3. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Hey thanks for the link to this version of Zeta!:thumb: Your build is very very good! That paper, I must have for my build! Where did you find it!? Any info can help.

4. think-floyd

think-floyd Member

How is your build going Randy? Have any further instructions been released? (I'm at work, I can't check myself :p)

I've been building Mottarian's version over the weekend, it's coming along nicely. I am wondering if perhaps the head and torso are out of scale with the rest looking at your completed pics. Maybe someone will try a scaling experiment with the torso parts, and scale them up slightly :)
  5. 1Randyc

1Randyc New Member

Itla9000311..... sadly,I don't know if the company exports the paper to other countries. I am sure they do.. but I only know these are available in Korea only. I am also sure there should be similar fancy 'pearl' papers in your country too.

think-floyd, I have been neglecting this thread. Sorry about that...
    The great news is that I have completed the model upto a backpack nearing completion. Only remaining parts are shield and the weapoon(this one has not been released yet)

I Have lot more in-between pictures, however, I guess below will suffice.
    Enjoy! I recommend this fantastic model to everyone who is into Gundam.

6. 1Randyc

1Randyc New Member

As you can see (well I did a lousy job posing the model) this model boasts excellent arm movements.
    Below continues with little bit more photos and the last one ending up with center backpack piece installed.
    I have more pictures with backpack completely done but I feel that I should wait until the model is completed. I will be sure to post good completion photos soon as I finish.

7. Diegus

Diegus New Member

This is the Gundam I've been looking for !!! Thanks for the post, yours is looking really great!
  8. think-floyd

think-floyd Member

Hide has released the hyper rifle for this model, head over quick to grab it!

That's the post with instructions. Unfortunately, I seem to have missed his release of the wings and shield :cry:

Did anyone manage to get these? I'm not a Japanese speaker unfortunately, I haven't found what his policy on downloads is. Google translate is decent, but not perfect :(

Anyone know if there is a way to get them? :confused:

On a side note, Mottarian has released the wing sections for his Zeta also. Check that out here;

I'm building that one at the moment, might get some photos up later :)
  9. autosomatic

autosomatic New Member

An amazing job, my friend. Superior craftsmanship. Mine doesn't look even half as amazing as yours.
  10. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Definitely a true master at work. Flawless build from what I can see. Good job!
  11. Ronin

Ronin New Member

Awesome, 1Randyc!

I'm trying to find the post with de download link but i dont find it. Someone have the model to send me? Thanks.
  12. 57townsman

57townsman Member

The only download remaining on the designer's site is for the Hyper Rifle. The Zeta has been removed. :oops: