Mr. Wynn's New Tractor

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Lighthorseman, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Headed around the last few miles before town, Mr. Wynn's new Garrett Road Tractor is finally arriving. Mr. Wynn is at this moment waiting at the unloading dock in town for his brand-new baby.

Looks like the lazy LPBs didn't even chain the thing down. Not only Jon has trouble with 'em. Where's my acetone?

Attached Files:

2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Neat!:D :D :D :) ;) :p :cool: :D :D :D

Yep, that cheap labor, gotta keep a close eye on 'em. And gee Wally, you'd think going back that far they would have a work ethic...:confused: :confused: :confused:
  3. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Not only are the LPBs holding up progress,, the "recycled" ones are holding up your trackwork!!!!!:D :D :D
  4. Lighthorseman

Intimidating Your LPPs...

Yes, Pete. That's it. Wave a piece of flextrack at them, saying, "This could be YOU!!"
  5. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Steve, yep, guess the lazy LPBs didn't chain the thing down. Still, can't overwork them.
    Love the traction engine.
  6. Lighthorseman

Shamus, there would appear to be more and more expats from across the pond appearing on my layout, and they seem to bring their really neat stuff with them.:)
  7. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Someone trying to steal my Avatar??????????????
  8. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

...because you can't overwork someone who won't move! Got out my new 44 tonner, and that little plastic engineer tried tellin' me he should get off for high time, cuz he's been in that thing all boxed up for a coupla years! I set his LPA straight... we ran the whole break in period and an extra lap for giggles!