Mr Chippy's site

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Cut 'n' Paste, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

Is anyone else having difficulties accessing the models on this site:

I get part way through one, then the downloads seem to stop. It says the download limit has been exceeded. I try later, but no luck. Pity - they look like good models, but oh, do I wish people could do something about this kind of problem.
    If anyone has already been able to download the stuff from here, perhaps you could send me the files at

2. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

I get
    Looks like a Yahoo GeoCities scam.:mrgreen:
  3. xadow

xadow Member

4. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

Really? Have you tried downloading from it? It's even worse!
  5. xadow

xadow Member

No i didn't tried it......Yep you are right it's even worse. Sorry for the trouble. I think i downloaded some of his models some time ago, i will see if i can find them
  6. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I'm wondering if it is still possible to buy the passwords for his sale models.
  7. the password is not4sale he tells you it becuse he made them free
  8. PID

PID New Member

Hello Graham,

I think Chippy Chua has only limeted traffic on his web side. Today (1. Mai) his limit seems to be refreshed and you can download all his modells.
    If not give me a short message via pm and I will send you all his free modells.

9. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

OOOOOPS! Guess who caused Mr. C to exceed his limit again!
    Ah,well - I did get the Enterprise and the Plane below it, then -Wham-.
  10. PID

PID New Member

Enterprise? I never saw this modell on his side. I found the Intrepid class and constitution class ship, ASF-01 Saber and X-209 Dagger. I loaded most of them in 2003. But you are right the side is not accessible at the moment.

11. xadow

xadow Member

I checked my backups and found all of his free models: enterprise, intrepid, saber, frigate and dagger. If you still need them just let me know.
  12. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

V-22 "Osprey"
    CH-47 "Chinook"
    Heinkel "Flanker"

these 3 are not free models.

It's $5.00 for each model. I want the Chinook but I don't know if I can get the password. It seems as if he's let the site go idle. We all get busy and get sidetracked or have to set aside hobbies indefinitely with life changes.

I wish Nobi would design the Chinook like he did with the Osprey and Hercules. I messaged him but he never responded. Perhaps his build list is rather large as it is without anyone adding to it ... hehe.
  13. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

PID -

The Constitution Class starship IS the "original" NCC1701 Enterprise!

14. ive downloaded those models before and the password worked