MQ-1 Predator / Killer Drones 1:24

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by julescrafter, Feb 7, 2009.

1. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

The MQ-1 Predator is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) which the United States Air Force describes as a MALE (medium-altitude, long-endurance) UAV system. It can serve in a reconnaissance role and fire two AGM-114 Hellfire missiles. The aircraft, in use since 1995, has seen combat over Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bosnia, Serbia, Iraq, and Yemen. It is a remote-controlled aircraft.

The MQ-1 Predator is a system, not just an aircraft. The fully operational system consists of four air vehicles (with sensors), a ground control station (GCS), a Predator primary satellite link communication suite, and 55 people. In the over-all U.S. Air Force integrated UAV system the Predator is considered a "Tier II" vehicle [Wikipedia]

free download -

2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Wow... can't wait to see someone build this.
  3. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

OMG..My hero

Thanks Jules
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thanks jules!
  5. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Excellent. Your like a machine at the moment, great design's are coming from you faster than I can build. I'm only just printed off the vespa.
  6. mauther

mauther Active Member

Thanks for another great model, Jules! That`s really cool!
  7. Texman

Texman Guest

Adding to the others, THANK YOU! Do you have any plans to do the
    MQ-9 Reaper? It is the big brother to the MQ-1.

8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

super! cant wait to see it!
  9. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Thanks, Jules! You are incredibly productive on a wide range of subjects. I'm always fascinated by your choices.
  10. aphelion16

aphelion16 Member

Thanks Jules, this is better than Christmas, except I miss the turkey.:thumb:
  11. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Thank you very much, Jules...Predator is one of my longest list to design but I'm not wait anymore.
  12. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

yippie kay ye!!

haha finally someone pull the trigger, may I use your photo? (please..) I will place some of these on my "brand new" homepage.

yeah.. I think I have a lot to learn from the paper plane master here :) NOBI, actually I want to replace all the tabs just like NOBI's designs. but I'm afraid people who let we say newbie on paper model would have difficulties. I think all aircraft models should have no tabs.. umm next models :)

thanks guy for all the nice words

13. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

next on my list, ah ya... Ray T-72 sounds nice :)

14. Texman

Texman Guest

So, is the MQ-9 next, or the T-72. I would like to humbly request the MQ-9.
    Personal reasons.

15. TheHeebrewHammer

TheHeebrewHammer New Member

16. THE DC

THE DC Member

Nice job!

Great work and nice build site!

The DC