1. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Allen and Zathros,

Thank you both for the movies. They were very awe inspiring.

I always find it fascinating how someone can take something from a comic book or a cartoon and make it really work like this.

Like I said before, You are doing a PHENOMENAL job on this.
  2. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

Long before I get to it, somebody else have to come up with a great design first. And I only interpret what was already done, someone else great idea in a different medium.

I got a new idea on the wing leading edge, back to the drawing board again.
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Wow, I thought the last one was great! I can't wait to see what you have in mind!?! :)
  4. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

Can't believe i've overlooked this thread all this time. WOW.....all I can say is WOW! Excellent designing and workmanship so far.

Keep it up, I REALLY look forward to seeing this progress.

5. Rhaven Blaack

How is this project coming along?
  6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I was wondering if there was "Mowe" to come too! :mrgreen:
  7. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

I was just looking at that yesterday thinking I should skin it after I finish with the current 3d model I'm building, which I am about to post soon.
  8. Rhaven Blaack

You have my interest peaked.
    I am really looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
  9. Henak

Henak New Member

Did you ever finished this projekt ?
    Would be nice to see some pics of your möwe glider.
  10. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

I ran into some fitting issue with the inlet. I don't know what went wrong. The 3d model showing I got the inlet paper thickness correct but the print out is about 3 sheets thicker but all the other parts like nose cone & compressor fit perfect. I keep looking at the 3d model and wondering where did I went wrong? Beside that, I don't like how the wing fit to the fuselage so I need to redesign the skin. Don't know when I will get to address that because I putting all my play time on video games lately.....
  11. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Videos games!!! Whaaaaaa!...........I know, I am putting all my time into rebuilding my M.G.. Only so many hours in a day. :)