Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by guppyman, Jan 29, 2004.

1. guppyman

guppyman Member

I have not been on much lately, and probably won't be too much for awhile. I am house hunting... All plans for my new layout have been trashed...

One of the things I have convinced my fiance is that the new place needs a train room. We are looking for at least 3 bedrooms and preferably a living room and a den. If we have the living room/den combo... I will probably run the new trains over the top of the computers- actually a good situation for me because it will have to look nice sooner and I am more likely to work on it with her in there rather than ignoring it and hanging with her.

Wish me luck!

See ya'll when I can.
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Good luck with the house hunting guppyman
    Hope you find just what you need.
  3. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Good luck!!!!
  4. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Best of luck with the house-hunting!!!

5. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Hope you find a good train room
  6. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Just a suggestion, but have you thought about this sort of house? Plenty of rooms in there. :p :D

7. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

Good luck with the move! I know how much of a pain moving is, but the joy of a new house lasts a really long time! Enjoy!
  8. fifer

fifer Active Member

Nice Guy

Good Luck Guppy , but one thing.
    All of us are trying to be nice , but did you say put off trains and hang out with her???

LOL Just kidding , remember nothing under 4000 sq ft or a 800 sq ft home with a ten car garage.
    Mike "GULP" and Robin

PS thank god for doll making!!!!!!!

:wave: :wave: :thumb: ;)