Moving Day(s) - The Worst Is Over!

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
Well, it took a few days, but we're sequestered in our new home. Boy, do I ever hate moving! Hopefully, my next move will be taken care of by two guys with shovels. :D

Once I have found and unpacked the digital camera, I'll send post some shots of the new train room.

Sure is nice to come back to the reassuring familiarity of the Gauge. It's like seeing all your friends again. :)

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Hi Steve,

Glad to hear that everything went smoothly.

Can't wait to see pictures of the new train room... I need to get something like that. All I have is a train "space"... ;)

Andrew

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Hey Steve, did you also notice that when you move, you are richer than you have been ever before? :D :D :D

Now you're in a wonderful status - a new train room before you, like an undiscovered white spot on the map. (I know that feeling - had it too, 15 months ago!) Keep us informed when you fill that emptyness with your RR empire! :)

Ron

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Moving is horrible! I know how you feel!

Did you have an old layout that you moved to the new house? Hope it made it ok! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the new one... This is the best part of the hobby - DREAMING! ;)

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
Moving: Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt (if I could only remember which box I packed it in!)

Congrats on the new Train Room. Glad you were able to get a house to go along with it. One of these days I'll buy a Train Room too! ;)

Michael