Moving Day(s) - The Worst Is Over!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Lighthorseman, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Well, it took a few days, but we're sequestered in our new home. Boy, do I ever hate moving! Hopefully, my next move will be taken care of by two guys with shovels. :D

Once I have found and unpacked the digital camera, I'll send post some shots of the new train room.

Sure is nice to come back to the reassuring familiarity of the Gauge. It's like seeing all your friends again. :)
  2. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Hi Steve,

Glad to hear that everything went smoothly.

Can't wait to see pictures of the new train room... I need to get something like that. All I have is a train "space"... ;)

3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Welcome back Steve! Looking forward to pics of the new train room. :)
  4. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Welcome back Steve.

Lets see the new room soon
  5. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Hey Steve, did you also notice that when you move, you are richer than you have been ever before? :D :D :D

Now you're in a wonderful status - a new train room before you, like an undiscovered white spot on the map. (I know that feeling - had it too, 15 months ago!) Keep us informed when you fill that emptyness with your RR empire! :)

6. interurban

interurban Active Member

Glad the move was succesful, ;)
    Hope to see your pics sooooon:p
  7. rcwatkins

rcwatkins Member

glad to hear that.
  8. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

Glad to have you back, Steve; looking forward to the pics !!!!!
  9. cpr_paul

cpr_paul Member

I feel your pain!
  10. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

Moving is horrible! I know how you feel!

Did you have an old layout that you moved to the new house? Hope it made it ok! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the new one... This is the best part of the hobby - DREAMING! ;)
  11. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Moving ain't fun Steve as many of us can tell you but it's good to hear you are getting settled in.
  12. McFortner

McFortner Member

Moving: Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt (if I could only remember which box I packed it in!)

Congrats on the new Train Room. Glad you were able to get a house to go along with it. One of these days I'll buy a Train Room too! ;)

13. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

While moving itself is one of the most exhausting activities there is, there is nothing finer than settling in to your new home IMO.
    Congrats on the move and welcome back!