Movie and TV cars! Discussion

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Master-Bruce, May 13, 2008.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Oh MAN!!! Like I don't spend enough time as it is - in front of this keyboard!!! :eek::eek::eek: You guys are an evil influence to us "train people" :thumb::thumb:sign1sign1sign1sign1

To Cool!!!!!!

Fav Quote: That'll teach her not to leave her mechanic lieing around"..... after they ran over another team's mechanic... and got "points".... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  2. N Gauger

did anyone mention Megaforce??????

3. logicman

logicman Greybeard

You are too kind, Ngauger.:oops:

They don't call me logicman for nothing - I love the logic of language.

I can do linguistics, me.
  4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I think we should all agree to not remember that film.

5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

What the heck??? lol

6. N Gauger

7. Just_because

Just_because Member

Hi guys! Does anyone know where I can find a model of the Lamborghini Countach? I've found one but it's too small! 4 inches or so. Thanks a lot!
  8. cmags

cmags Guest

You probably want to ask about that in a new thread since it doesnt have much to do with specific movie and tv cars, but I think the one you found is probably the 1:30 model - pretty simple.

I couldn't find another larger version of the Countach, but there is a nice 1:18 and 1:14 model of the Murcielago. All the Lambo's I know of are linked here:
  9. Just_because

Just_because Member

Hi GMAGS! Yes, I've just realized I should have been clearer about what I wanted. What I really want is a bigger model of the Lamborghini Countach that appeared in the TV series Automan. Unfortunately as U just said there is none available, only the 1:30 scale. Thanks anyway!
  10. asroc

asroc New Member

Hello, don't believe anyones mention the Coyote X from the 80's show Hardcastle and McCormick
  11. clif52

clif52 Banned

I just found the Autocar last night and downloaded it. I'll find the link when I get home from work in about an hour and post it.
  12. clif52

clif52 Banned

13. Just_because

Just_because Member

This model is the one I was telling you about; too small for my taste and not so detailed either. Nevertheless I've already finished it :eek:) Thanks for the tip anyway!
  14. clif52

clif52 Banned

15. Just_because

Just_because Member

Hi again! Believe it or not the guy who designed the Autocar used the templates of the person from the links you just posted. The Lambos are the same; they're all small! Pretty funny right? The only Lambos Countach LP 400 on the net, as far as I know, are from the same guy. And the Autocar was designed using those templates! Thanks for you patience and for your time man! If U know anything else, let me know please!
  16. clif52

clif52 Banned

I remember downloading a larger Lambo that was 1/24th scale but I can't place where it was that I found it. I may have been surfing some of the Japanese sites when I found it. I was looking for one to recolor into an Automan car, but never had the time to get around to it. If I can find the site I'll post it. I wish we could get this thread started again. There are a lot of Movie and TV cars that I'd like to see as paper models. The A-Team van and Knight Rider's KITT are available but are NOT very detailed.

My favorites are Cláudio Dias cars at:

Doc Brown's Delorean Time Machine and Time Traveling Train
    The 1966 Batmobile
    The Tumbler Batmobile
    The Munster Coach
    Speed Racer Mach 5
    Ghostbusters Ecto One
    Mad Max Interceptor

The 2 versions of the Bumblebee Camaro from Transformers the Movie
    designed by Skip
  17. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Thanks alot buddy. :) Though Claudios models are still the finest car models out there. ;)
  18. Just_because

Just_because Member

Hi clif52! It'll be great if you can get the site or even better if you can modify it to make the autocar!!

One car that hasn't been mentioned yet is the hover car from "Logan's Run" remember that? It was one of the first models I made from scratch when I was a kid.

Attached Files:

19. chevygod

chevygod New Member

Hope I can weigh in...

A Dragula would be very cool..

A 71-73 Mustang Fastback could yield the original Eleanor (only real one if I may say so) which has been pictured and the red fastback from "Diamonds Are Forever".

How about the First Gen Monte Carlo from "FnF-Tokyo Drift"? The auto wranglers for that movie felt it was one of the most viscious cars they had ever had in a movie...

or the '55 Chevy that was in "Two Lane Blacktop" and, when repainted, was in "American Grafitti"?

And a huge thank you to Claudio for the Interceptor, one of my all time faves!

20. md10bldr

md10bldr New Member

One more suggestion -

How about a detailed version of Professor Fates Hannibal Twin 8 car from "The Great Race"? And the sub, and the blimp bike!