Movie and TV cars! Discussion

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Master-Bruce, May 13, 2008.

1. twb962

twb962 New Member

30th Trans Am

A friend of mine owns this car. He has asked me for a paper model of it many times. This is the perfect thread for this request. Someone please.

Attached Files:

2. rojo

rojo Member

From Lawrence of Arabia (and because I ride an old brit bike):

Attached Files:

3. aphelion16

aphelion16 Member

Chitty would be a great model.
    Also even though its been done, how about a really good Delorean Back to the Future car ?. Lots of detail, an interior, etc.
    Also the flying car from the Bond film, Man With the Golden Gun.
  4. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Claudio Dias has done a really good Delorean, with interior and detail! :D Get yourselfover to - FREE Paper Models You can even get a file with extra details to create all three versions. ;)

I think I need to rewatch the Mad Max movies. I don't remember any of those cars or the truck. Though I've not seen the movies since I was around 12. 17 years is a long time to forget things. LOL!

I know people have their own opinions about Optimus Prime, but I love that rig! That is one I want to do someday. ;)

Hey twb962, that's a very nice car your friend has there. Though it's not familiar to me. Has it appeared in a TV show or movie?
  5. dansls1

dansls1 Member

6. JT Fox

JT Fox Member

I don't think I've seen these two mentioned.

I don't know what they are, but they're black, look good and sound cool. They also have that squeaky door thing which makes 'em sound tough.

They are from the TV shows.

Angel & Supernatural.

Cheers JTF
  7. logicman

logicman Greybeard

Genevieve (1905 Darracq)

A toughie to model in paper/card.
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

mmmmm.... F-Body goodness.
  9. TonyG2

TonyG2 Member

The Dodge Viper from the TV series Viper would be a possibility

Switching to two wheels, there is Streethawk

Or the Chysalis from M.A.N.T.I.S.

And of course the Knight Rider 2000 car

10. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Judge Dredd's Lawmaster and the Land Rover thingys although I must confess to prefering the 2000ad versions of the Bike.
  11. TonyG2

TonyG2 Member

I like the new bikes from the JD movie - granted the classic "chopper" designs were cool.

How about the flying jetbike from The Island
  12. Master-Bruce

Street Hawk was cool. My little brother had a push-bike with Street Hawk markings on it, he even had a costume to match! I was so jealous. LOL That was 21yrs ago though. :D

I thought the Knight Rider 2000 car was terrible, it just didn't look right to me. The wheels for a start were just too small.

Lawmasters were cool too, I liked those, I think I even preferred them to the original comic versions. I've not seen the Island all the way through so I don't know what the jet bikes look like.
  13. Master-Bruce

I thought since we were on two wheels too now I'd add something I think is cool!

From the animated "The Batman", it's his bike! And also while I was looking I remembered another car from this show. It belonged to a guy called Gearhead, he controlled nano technology and could turn any old rusty car into his yellow sports car. He was responsible for trashing Batman's original Batmobile forcing him to create the MkII, which is my favourite animated Batmobile of all time. :D

I know their cartoons but I still think they're cool. :)
  14. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

as long as we are talking batman, i really whant the new bat cycle. the new bat car is pretty cool too.
  15. Master-Bruce

The Pod! So it's called. I read an article about it. It has two wheels but that's where the "bike" part ends. The rider doesn't steer it like a conventional bike, the rider steers with their shoulders. Their hands aren't on handlebars they hold on the to sides near the front shocks. By shifting their weight to balance. Really strange,but totally awesome!

I agree a model of that would ROCK!

Is there a new car in the movie too? I never knew that.
  16. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I'm avoiding any and ALL images/trailers/plotlines of the new Batman movie. I had to sit with my eyes closed and head down when the trailers played before Ironman because one of them was for Batman.

All I know is that the Joker is in it and there is some kind of motorcycle.
  17. bugman72

bugman72 Member

No new Batmobile...still the Tumbler (the best of all of them, IMHO).
  18. logicman

logicman Greybeard

Say "bat" and someone's sure to respond: "ball".

From 'Brainiac', Britain's answer to M.I.T.

19. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

A bear in his natural habitat.....A Studebaker.! Fozzies from the Muppet Movie

Attached Files:

20. Master-Bruce

Well, it's colourful. :D

Hey Steve0, just as well I didn't upload a pic then eh? ;)