Movie and TV cars! Discussion

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Master-Bruce, May 13, 2008.

1. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Rockfords Firebird Steve's Porche 917k from the film Le Mans

Attached Files:

2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Woh! Alot of new suggestions lastnight! :D

I have some more:

The car from Automan! It looked cool when I was a kid, not so much now. LOL!

The Police cars from Fifth Element and the Taxi, I liked those.

CannonBall Run had some cool cars too! No pics though as I couldn't choose any particular cars. I remember liking the 911 that Burt ran off the road at the beginning of CannonBall II I think it was?
  3. Werner Smuts

Werner Smuts Member

Knight Rider

I've watched the Knight Rider movie. Not a WOW!!!!!! movie but not as bad.
    Some good special effects though but not a lot, not that unrealistic jumping crap etc. etc. It's sad they didn't use the old voice for KITT. Not bad, but sad :) It ended in such a way to accommodate a series.

And whoala a series has started.......

I must agree..... the car looks cool and the interior is very cool....
  4. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thanks Stev0! However, I made a mistake: The Munster Koach was the third. Cobra's car was fourth.
  5. Gixergs

The Le France Fire Truck from Evolution and the explosive truck from Jo 90

Attached Files:

6. Master-Bruce

All of the vehicle from Gerry Anderson shows were cool I think! :D

I'm surprised no-one's done a detailed fire truck. The American trucks are all stunning I think, bright red and chrome everywhere! Unless there are some out there and I just don't know about them?
  7. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

There is a real nice one out there, however it is not colored. I'll see if I can find it again!
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

True ... The only ones I have seen are the Modelik ones. Fire Equipment always looks interesting... Especially the airport ones. Big honking trucks they are.
  9. Gixergs

I'm sure that they were in some film at least once but this is my all time fav Airport crash tender The Alvis Salamander

Attached Files:

10. logicman

logicman Greybeard

11. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

aahhhh the blues mobile![​IMG] that would be an awsome one.
  12. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Oh yeah! I was in the Chicago area when they trashed the mall, Missed it, but still.. Great movie. Classic Belushi!:thumb:

"It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago, we've got a half a pack of cigarettes and a full tank of gas, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses"

"Let's go!"
  13. logicman

logicman Greybeard

That would be:

"Hit it!"

Oops, sorry, I'm turning into a rivet-counting anorak.

14. Gixergs

There is a Blues Brothers model out there , Its the Blues mobile jumping another car. I can't find it at the moment but it's out there !.
  15. logicman

logicman Greybeard

Please excuse the bump, but I just found this:

Bluesmobile Cruise Nights

These events have just started - wish I could get to the USA.wall1

16. Gixergs

17. logicman

logicman Greybeard

That guy's done the bluesmobile and a blue-and-white - "We got both kinds: country and western" :cool:
    - now for a pile of models:
    Thanks. It's not the distance, it's the fatigue factor - I ain't no spring chicken. wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1

Still, I've got the DVD! :thumb:
  18. Master-Bruce

Well there ya go. That's the Blues Mobile covered then. :D

I have a few more:

The Mystery Machine from the Scooby Doo movies? I liked it anyway. :D

I'm surprised no-one mentioned FAB-1 when we touched on Gerry Anderson earlier.

And this movie I saw when I was around 10yrs old. I can't even remember what the movie was about, a street racer coming back from the dead I think. Anyway the movie was called The Wraith I think. The car was cool to me as a kid.

Dodge M4S Concept.jpg
  19. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Wow, I spend a week off the internet and miss a thread like this!

The Vin Diesel charger from Fast and the Furious would have to top my list... or maybe some more of the "cars" from the Mad Max movies... an original Interceptor or some of the others from Mad Max 2...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and the truck...

20. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Seeing as I already slipped one truck picture into a cars thread, surely one more can't hurt... :D