Movie and TV cars! Discussion

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Master-Bruce, May 13, 2008.

1. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

hmm... future cars!? whats with that? its the NIKE CAR from Gran Turismo 4![​IMG]
  2. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Tony Curtis Ferrari 246 Dino from the persuaders a beautiful little car plus I thoght I put up some pics of the 7 and the Riviera that I mentioned earlier.:thumb:

Attached Files:

3. logicman

logicman Greybeard

4. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Hey D-Whale,

So that car is in the new GT game? It's very nice but not a TV or movie car.
  5. bugman72

bugman72 Member

Someone has already done an Audi RSQ from I Robot. A gentleman by the name of Micheal Dazzo did one back a couple of years ago. Here's a link to his blog where you can download the images for the model.

papermodelmatersexclusive's: July 2006

You'll have to scroll down towards the bottom of the page to find it. He also has some other cool models that he's designed and from what I can tell is currently working on a detailed version of Lightning McQueen from Cars.

I just realized that Michael is a member of the forum. Maybe he will stop in to give more info on his creations, particularly the RSQ.
  6. Gixergs

Talking of McQueen how's about the Bullit Mustang

Attached Files:

7. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

no! that "car" was in the old GT4 game for the PS2! maybe it is also in the new GT5 game (for PS3), but not in the "prologue"-version! but you are right: its not a TV/Movie car:sad:
  8. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

I did some searching about that car from the Star Trek show and found the Reactor Mach II referenced in a few places. According to The Super Car - Bewitched it was called the Jupiter 8 in the "Bread and Circuses" episode.

Attached Files:

9. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Got to be the ford mustang from bullitt. 1st photo.

Or, talking about fast and the furious films, why not, 2nd photo.

And why not a bond car. The spy wno loved me sub Lotus Esprit S1 sub. 3rd photo.

Attached Files:

10. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Dam, Gixergs beat me to bullitt.
  11. Master-Bruce

The Bullit Mustang is a classic to be sure! I fine car too.

I did like that Eclipse from 2Fast2Furious, a little girlie though. Upon saying that I did like another car from that movie that was REALLY girlie:

I can't help it, I guess I'm just a closset pink fan. LOL
  12. Master-Bruce

I forgot to mention, that Lotus from The Spy Who Loved Me, is available as a papermodel. It's at
  13. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

How about some cars from the Hotwheels movies Acceleracers? These are some cool cars. If you havent seen the movies, check them out, starting with "The World Race". They are alot of fun to watch (my kids got me hooked!

Check them all out at Accelepedia
  14. Master-Bruce

Speaking of Mustangs, there's Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds! That was a sweet ride!

15. voltron5

voltron5 Member

how about the TA from smokey and the bandit with removable t-tops, now that would be cool

Attached Files:

16. Master-Bruce

Now that is a nice car. I remember the third movie dissappointed me becaudse they changed the car to the newer 80's Trans-Am. You know the same model that was used for KITT? I liked the car but I just preferred th original.

Isn't it the same car that Rocky bought in Rocky II?
  17. clif52

clif52 Banned

Speaking of Movie Cars What Happened to the Batmobile Collection?

I thought Skip and Cláudio had decided to work on a Batmobile collection for this year. There are 4 animated Batmobiles 2 from Batman the Original animated series, and 2 from The Batman. Cláudio has created the 1966 Batmobile and the Tumbler from Batman Begins. Theres the Keaton Batmobile, The Val Kilmer Batmobile from Batman Forever, and the George Cloonie Batmobile from Batman and Robin. That is if anyone saw that movie. Worst Batman movie ever made. The black and white movie serial of the 1940s are better than that one. Any way I'm still voting for the Batmobiles. And what ever happened to the Batwing that was being designed. Did it drop off the radar?
  18. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

allright bullit and Eleanor just toped my list!!
  19. Gixergs

Or theres Eleanor from gone in 60 seconds..The origional one of course. All her own stunts and still going !

Attached Files:

• 972.jpg
      File size:
      24.5 KB
  20. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Amen, I'll second that!:thumb: