mousemuffins1....this is for you!

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Nothing, Jan 24, 2009.

1. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Nothing, the new version of Pepa allows you to change the 3d Model, and still keeping the unfolding previously done, except, of course, the changed parts...
  2. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thats what im using. i havnt had this problem before. so there is something in the model that pep doesnt like to reload. i just cant figure out what it is yet.
  3. doctormax

doctormax Member

i am inspired, this may inspire you this video on youtube. it is not to scale but it looks really good this MP40 it looks well done this. no idea who the guy is but it looks far better than some i have seen around and believe me i have been looking for stuff such as anything on MP40 got some good blueprints here by the way. hold on you may like this.

Attached Files:

4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thanks for the blue print. cool vidio. in working on other projects i have found the problem i was having with pep. as soon as i finish what i am working on now i think i will bring this back!!
  5. doctormax

doctormax Member

your welcome, that was the best blueprint i found of the MP40 there was other ones but not as good as that one is.
  6. doctormax

doctormax Member

had a look at that site of yours, i see your new project I think mousemuffin1 would love that as well. I like the idea of a good looking gun in paper. seems to be a neglected area in paper modeling. when you think of all the people such as my mum who had to give away her gun to the police under a gun amensty here years ago. Well she thought it best and well she didn't like the idea of a gun in the house anyway. So a paper gun as display would really suit lots of people. Just hard to know which models people would like most.