Motorcycle 2 CV, Say What!!

Z

Zathros

I wan this to be true. You be the Judge?!?:eek:

This would be an excellent paper model!

warning: Frenchman in speedo!!(any man in speedo warrants a warning!):cry::curse:wall1

http://boombotix.com/skullyblog/201...to-escape-being-stranded-in-desert/#more-2836

Some details that lend credibility:

Roller transmission: the brake drum is in vertical alignment with the back wheel, the rotation direction requires to drive in reverse, at 20km/h max
The seat was made from the extremity of the back bumper wrapped in the fabric of the dashboard, assembled with orange adhesive for the best effect

4ae6daa026e0a334d9cd5e317a51c256.jpg

EmileLeray6.jpg

Z

Zathros

O.K., I have finally found a short clip of the motorcycle, and how to make a 2CV, apparently, you need to own one first, two makes it better, don't think there is gender involved, wouldn't know how to check that anyway, I think you would have to be French, they are far ahead of the average American. This Video Clip shows the motorcycle, and after an Extremely Graphic clip of cars reproducing!!

[YOUTUBE]BiuHxf565kw[/YOUTUBE]

valmy33

O.K., I have finally found a short clip of the motorcycle, and how to make a 2CV, apparently, you need to own one first, two makes it better, don't think there is gender involved, wouldn't know how to check that anyway, I think you would have to be French, they are far ahead of the average American. This Video Clip shows the motorcycle, and after an Extremely Graphic clip of cars reproducing!!

[YOUTUBE]BiuHxf565kw[/YOUTUBE]

It's a suppository for truck ! LOL
Faithfully
Valmy