moto mechanic jareb

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by jareb, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jareb

jareb Guest

Hi everyone my name is Jareb of course, 26M and Ive been in Rc for about 12 or 13 years now, I keep switching between nitro and electric. Im also a motorcycle mechanics institute graduate and have been involved in motorsports since age 9: started with motorcross, then electric RC staduim trucks rc 10t, then nitro staduim Anyone remember traxxas nitrohawk? haha, then back to electric rc10t2, then 750cc amatuer roadracing, then Import drag racing with a honda civic. But I sold the civic to go to move to phoenix and attend mmi so now Im RC drifting with a traxxas nitro 4tec 3.3, and once in a while my trusty old tamiya tao3rs. I really like any vehicle or model that has a motor and can haul butt. If anyone has any questions or just likes talking about anything rc email me I enjoy helping anyone I can and I try to give straight advice, I remember what it was like when I started rc I had very little clue as to what I was doing but a few very nice racers shed some light and lended their knowledge to me. To them thank you for inviting me into this great hobby.:cool:
  2. jareb

jareb Guest

previous models

Traxxas nitro hawk
    AE RC10T
    AE RC10T2
    AE RC10GT WITH OS .12CZZ
    OFNA BLAZER SST WITH NOVAROSSI .21
    TAMIYA TAO3RS
    TRAXXAS TMAXX
    TRAXXAS NITRO 4TEC 3.3 this car is wicked fast
  3. chromecarz00