More Steam

L

lester perry

I can't help it I love steam. Here are a couple of shots of #2724 gettin the job done.
4210d607.jpg

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Definitely nice stuff, Les. I especially like the forest in the second shot: I've got acres of terrain that look exactly the same, except of course, for the trees. I have none in those areas and your's certainly make a big difference. Too bad we can't just plant some seeds and let the darn things grow by themselves, though.
By the way, the loco looks pretty nice, too.

Wayne

L

lester perry

shaygetz said:
:thumb: :thumb: Great shots, Lester

I recognize that woodie, too;) Howja get your surfboards off?:thumb:
Didn't have any on it.

L

lester perry

doctorwayne said:
Definitely nice stuff, Les. I especially like the forest in the second shot: I've got acres of terrain that look exactly the same, except of course, for the trees. I have none in those areas and your's certainly make a big difference. Too bad we can't just plant some seeds and let the darn things grow by themselves, though.
By the way, the loco looks pretty nice, too.

Wayne
The trees are easy.I glued screen to back of cut and stapled it to the wall on top. Then hot glued deer moss to the screen keeping it about one inch above cut. Got some sticks from back yard, cut them to fit between deer moss and hill. Put them in place and dressed it up a little. The wall behind the mountain is painted flat black so if you see through the moss it is black. The screen is black also. There are actually about 6 Woodland scenic trees there also.