More Ralph news

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Oct 1, 2005.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Hi, everyone -

Here's an update that I received from Susan about how Ralph has been doing since his surgery on Tuesday. She says he's right on track with his recovery. He's out of ICU and is up and walking around, and can even have visitors and take phone calls.

As I mentioned before, he'll be in the hospital for several more days and will start chemo-therapy probably next week.

Thanks, as always, for your support of both Susan and Ralph during this time.

If you want Phone Number - PM me :)

~~ Mikey
  2. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Thats the best news I've heard all day!
  3. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Great news.
    Keep up the good work Ralph, we are all pulling for you.
  4. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

That's Great News.
  5. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Thanks for the update Mikey. That is very good news indeed. Let's hope Ralph is soon able to check in here himself and read all the well wishes and prayers that people have sent along.

Hang in there Ralph. We are all pulling for your speedy and complete recovery my friend!!

6. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

This is really good news!

Looks like everything is running as planned. Hopefully the recovery will continue in a straight and efficient way.

Again, my best wishes for Ralph! :thumb:

7. Glen Haasdyk

Glen Haasdyk Active Member

Get well soon, We're all pulling for you!
  8. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

Hang in there, Ralph! Can't keep a good man down. ;)
  9. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Great news indeed, hope he's home soon! :)
  10. ausien

ausien Active Member

Good news, and welcome at that, hope you continue your recovery, and are postin your self soon, nothing but the best of wishes for you and your family mate... have a speedy one..steve