More practice

Tyson Rayles

Hmmmmmm, Vic where did you get that picture of my ex-wife???????? :D :p :D billk does that mean NS now stands for the Northern-Southern R.R.?

Vic

Dang Tyson:D Your X-wife:eek: Nope:D That's my X-wife:eek: But she had a twin sister that ran away from home when she was 10:D and was never seen again:D Are we X-brother-in-laws??:confused: :D :D :D

Tyson Rayles

Might be Vic, you never know :D that important thing is they are ex's and not current's :D :p :D . billk, don't be so lazy, round off the top of that bush!

Vic

Hey Tyson, A serious question...finally getting some time to play with this photo stuff.

When I overlay a picture like I did with Godzilla above how do I get rid of those white "speckles" between the overlay and the background. I saw them in Billk's pics too but you and Boppa did not have them in yours. I'm using Photosuite but they all seem to work just about the same but some seem work better that others it appears. Thanks

Tyson Rayles

Vic if you can't erase them then flatten the image (merge it) and you should be able to clone them out. I use ulead and arcsoft and I don't get any speckles but if I am not careful with my erasing and cloning some of the white will show thru. If you are using one photo on top of the other with out either photo having been erased first (having the white background) you shouldn't have this problem.

boppa

i used photoshop and outlined around the locos shot at the top then copied and pasted over the top of the big boom,then a final cut/paste of small bits of bush and loco on top again to hide the bit where the first photo didnt quite cover up

Vic

Thanks Tyson

Hi Tyson, Thanks so much for the advice. Now my poor brain now sees how its done:D Here's the first effort, 3 photos combined. Your pic plus mountains and sky from a photo CD. Thanks again:)

PS: I've done so much "cloning" that I think I'm now ready to make some cows and sheep:D :p

Attachments

• finished2.jpg
    finished2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 35