More Pics of Equity Junction, NV

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by rhtastro, Aug 26, 2007.

1. rhtastro

rhtastro Member

Some more recent pics of Equity Junction are included here. One has prisoners pounding rocks with their guard looking from above or maybe he's just a railroad worker and they're likewise. :oops: Another bucolic scene is of horses and cows in a corral. Then there is a train yard with the usual suspects in attendance. Next is the Equity Junction Depot with trains and passengers waiting.:wave:wall1 What's that ICE train doing out there? Must be a mix up somehow. Then there is that debarking mill again, that's where they take all barking dogs, I guess. :confused: And finally a lonely caboose along Jones Creek. Cheers, Bob :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

2. rhtastro

rhtastro Member

More pics of Equity Junction

Here, we have the Canadians arriving at Mill Pond and an image of the Pure Oil Depot in Equity. Looks like a busy place.

Attached Files:

3. nscaler711

nscaler711 Member

I love that DB ICE train on the fourth pic!
    Where did you find that?
  4. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

You just can't go wrong with one of the "Chiefs" at a Southwestern looking depot! :thumb:

5. rhtastro

rhtastro Member

NS, I got that DB ICE train in one of those Marklin starter sets a few years ago from a dealer in Toronto. You know, with trains, track, switches, digital power packs, hookup wire, etc. That was before I started my HO 50's-60's southwestern display. So It's a little out of place but I like it anyway. It has it's own siding so it doesn't get run over by those fast freights. I don't take the authenticity of the particular period too seriously. I'm like Ralph in the post above when he says "it's for fun". Bob
  6. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

Great shots! As for that ICE train, maybe it got switched onto some magic railway from some island far away, populated by sentinent trains or something like that :D
  7. rhtastro

rhtastro Member

Equity Junction continued

A super market from the 50's. Remember those? Then the "old town" from the gold rush days. Then it's the UP Mike waiting for a load near EQ Mt. back in the good ol days. :thumb: And last it's EQ Motel time. Remember, this is Nevada, so anything is possible.

Attached Files: