More Pain & Inconvienience

Woodie

So much for a speedy recovery from Appendicitis. I am just back out of hospital again after being rushed back in a week ago following a serious wound infection (that burst). This time they cut me open again, vacuumed all the gunk out and have not stiched me back up. Just let it heal over, but got the home nurse service visiting every day for dressings etc and lots of bug killing pills. It was one of those infections you only get in hospitals. Thanks for all the wishes from the previous pain & inconvienience. Much appreciated.

I'm going to inflict a bit of inconvienience on the hospital through my lawyer now.:mad:

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Woodie,
Get well soon friend, can't have a poorly train man on the tracks. That nurse sounds like she is right up your alley.
My advice is to make the inconvienience on the hospital through your lawyer a very very expensive item.
cheers
Shamus

Drew1125

Sorry to hear of further trouble, Woodie.
This is probably keeping you away from the RR more than you'd like.
That visiting nurse thing doesn't sound so bad, though. ;)
All the best to you, my friend - Get well soon!

roryglasgow

Ouch! I hope you'll be better soon!

You Aussies are kinda slow on the lawsuits, I guess. Here in the U.S. we'd already have half a dozen lawyers on the case. We're the Land of the Lawsuit, ya know? hehehehe

I'll keep you in my prayers!

-Rory