More on Templar Street

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by jmarksbery, Jul 7, 2005.

1. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:wave: Time for an update, I have torn out the printed backdrop and added my building flats and also added 5 inches to the west side to add the L & N building and bridge crossing of the Bay Area. Take a look and see if it looks better to you. Some building were removed temperarely to take these photo's.

and on the east side a small boat dock was added, these are just some of the details added.
    Later, :thumb: Jim
  2. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

WOW! I like it, Jim; that looks great. :thumb:
  3. Delamaize

Delamaize Member

Wow Jim, looks awesome! I like the weathering on everything, really gives it that "1950's industral look."
  4. rksstl

rksstl Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: the buildings look lots better than the printed, great job.
  5. FrankG

FrankG Member

What did you use for window glazing on these buildings?
  6. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

As usual Jim, I'm astounded by not only your workmanship but with your close up shots.:thumb::thumb: Great work, can't wait to see more. Thanks for posting...:wave::wave:
  7. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Very nice!!!!! A great busy city look! Love the viaduct and all of your buildings!
  8. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Looks real citified Jim. You had this country boy squirming. :thumb: :thumb:
  9. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

That is simply amazing.
  10. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Very nice! There is so much to look at in each picture... How big an area are we looking at? 'Bridge Liquor' is an interesting touch... :D

11. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Awesome looking shots!