More Modern East-Bloc Stuff

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Fishcarver, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

We need more modern Eastern Europe/Chinese vehicles, especially trucks, transporters (ZiL 157) etc!!!

2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Fishy... lets do this!!! =O
  3. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

There is a rumour going round that ORLIK is doing a ZiL 157 truck, due out this fall! I'd like to work on a trailer for the SA2 "Guideline" SAM missile. If you are serious, then so am I. I kid you not!
  4. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

5. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Herm: I'll keep you in my hip pocket on this one! Yes, the ZiL 157 Third-World Utility Truck.... Have you seen the 1:35 Dragon kit of the SA2?

NULLMOON Member

come to think of it there isnt really any models of rocket launchers(mlrs) of any nation would be nice to see some truck mounted mlrs
  7. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

8. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

9. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Dunno if there's already one out there or not but I'd love to see a card model of a Shilka... got shot down by more than my fair share of those back when I played way too much Desert Combat. :D
  10. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

11. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

12. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

That's a nice looking kit, can anyone tell me how the tracks are made, ie: are they individual links or is it one piece as it appears to be on the parts sheet...

I don't think i'm quite ready for a set of tank tracks just yet, not to mention a 3 foot long destroyer I have to finish building first :D