More good news and bad news. . .

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

A man went to the hospital because he heard his grandmother had just had a massive stroke. He walks up to the doctor in charge of the ICU and asks him how his grandmother is doing.

The doctor replies, "Well I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that your grandmother survived the stroke, but she has been reduced to the intelligence level of a two-year-old, so you'll have to feed her, change her diapers, and dress her, and stuff like that. Also, Medicaid won't pay for a nursnig home, so you'll have to pay for a full-time nursing aid, and the medications she's supposed to be taking aren't covered eighter, so you'll have to pay for those, too."

The man is aghast and finally manages to say, "Well doc, if that's the good news, whats the bad news?!"

The doctor breaks out in a grin and says, "Aw, I was just kiddin' you, she died!" :D
  2. Boris

Boris Member

Good one, althogh a pretty grim.
    I'll try also
    A man was tested some medical tests, and after some time he was aproched by his doctor.
    Then the doc says:
    - We received your test results and I'm affraid I have bad news and good news.
    - Well, doc what's the good news?
    - You have only one week to live,- says doctor
    - Damn, doc, what's the bad news then? - said a man after coming to his senses
    - We were looking for you for 5 days to notify you, - says good doctor.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.