More Bad News

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by scoobyloven, Jul 1, 2006.

1. mapep

mapep New Member

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My wife and I have lost two sons, one at 31 and one at 41.
  2. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I can't imagine a greater sorrow, but you have been given great joy too before his passing, so rejoice in what you have, and keep your son forever in your thoughts.

Gus (LC&P).
  3. Bird

Bird New Member

Hi Scooby,

Just became a member of this forum. Sorry to hear of your loss. If you'll email me your address, Id love to send you one of my CD's. I'm a gospel music singer and I know that all things work together for good to them that love the Lord. My email is
    I'll be glad to send it free of charge.

Much love to you in your time of sorrow!

4. interurban

interurban Active Member

I for one would like to say Thankyou Mikey for putting in to words what we all thought.

And posting that thought.

As has been said Scoobyloven, you and yours will be in our thoughts and prayers for a long time.
  5. ukon30fan

ukon30fan 0n30 Rail Baron of Leeds

Prayers and thoughts winging your way from England.
  6. MadModeler

MadModeler Member

My condolences.
  7. Play-Doh

Play-Doh Member

Im so sorry to just be hearing of this now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in your time of need.
  8. scoobyloven

scoobyloven Member

Well guys thank you all for all your thoughts and prayers. my boy was strong and a fighter till the end . he would want everyone who knew him to be strong. it is hard to put it in words on how he tuched so many lives in his short time here. and taught us all something .knowing he was so strong and so happy no matter how sick he was he would try to smile and knowing he hung on to meet his little brother for a short time. and knowing he is in peace now. is keeping me strong it was hard to clear out his med stuff out of his room but it needed done.

well agin guys thanks from all of little keegen's family
  9. ausien

ausien Active Member

sad news scooby, you and your family are in our prayers...
  10. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Scooby, I've been away for a week working as a volunteer at a children's camp in the local mountains. I just got back, and saw this thread about your son's passing. Our prayers are with you and your family, at least your son no longer needs our prayers, he is with God!