More Bad News

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by scoobyloven, Jul 1, 2006.

1. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Better Half and I send our condolences, and your family will be in our prayers.
  2. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

The words have all been said. The loss of a loved one - especially a child, is hard on everyone. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you go on with your lives. Know that God is watching over a new angel now.

Peace be with you.
  3. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Sorry about your lost Scooby. Our prayers are with yea.
  4. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

I am so very sorry Scoobie. Your son has been on my mind so often these last couple years, I feel I've lost a family member myself. My very best to you and your family as you prepare to move forward.

5. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Hi Scooby,

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like for you. My prayers are with you and your family.
  6. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Words fail me but I know my prayers for you and your family will be heard. I am so sorry for your loss.
  7. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Scooby I am so sorry to hear about your son. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts & prayers. We have all kept up with this story from the start. May he rest in peace. You all will be together again someday.
  8. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

Very sorry for your loss.
  9. nscalekevin

nscalekevin New Member

In my prayers

You and your family are in my prayers. Its times likes this, that makes one think about how precious life and family is.
  10. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Scooby, me feelings are with you and your family in these dark hours.
    It is not ours to decide when it is time to go. But rest assured, that your little boy is better off now.

I wish you all the strength and faith you need in these days.

11. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Sorry to hear of your loss Scoobie.
    Our prayers are with you and your family.
  12. Scoobie

Scoobie Member

Scooby, I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your son. My thoughts and prayers are for you and your wife. God Bless you and comfort you.
  13. interurban

interurban Active Member

14. scoobyloven

scoobyloven Member

well guys here is the info for his showing will be on wed 7-5-06 from 2pm-4pm and 6pm - 9 pm

mulder funeral chapel
    188 west 32nd street
  15. Stu McGee

Stu McGee Member

Dear Scooby,
    My prayers go with you. Remember, death is roughest on the living. It has passed for for those gone from us. Take care and Godspeed, Stu:cry:
  16. joesho

joesho Member

im so sorry scooby my best wishes be strong God be with you
  17. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

I never know what to say at a time like this. Words just don't seem to be enough. Our prayers and sympathy go out to you and your family.
  18. gee scoob im not sure what to say................... :cry: :cry: :cry: my prayers go to your family esp you and the ms :cry: :cry:
  19. scoobyloven

scoobyloven Member

well guys here is a web site for you when you get their you will clik on search for life story then on the 2nd page under keegen doty is photos and a story about my boy
  20. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

We have posted a "Thought" n the board on behalf of all the memberrs and staff of The Gauge......

The site (Keegen Scott Doty) Is below.... After clicking on the link - the "Life Story" will appear... Then when you are ready to read what "we" wrote click on "Memories/Thoughts" in the right hand column and you will be taken there.... ours was the first one, at the bottom of the first page ....