More Bad News

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by scoobyloven, Jul 1, 2006.

1. scoobyloven

scoobyloven Member

Well guys here is the news .:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    my boy is not doing so good this weekend he is making that turn .and we are being told it is only hours before he passes. they don't think he will make it till monday.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

well guys we all here thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in hard time .and a long road to come

my boy has had a long fight and he did well but his time to get his wings and fly has been comming . we look at it in this way he will be a whole and will be able to do everything he wasn't ablet o do in his body. he will be missed evry much and he knows he was love by all who knew him. it is not the easy thing to be here writing this bad news to you all .

well you all i and my family thank you
  2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

You all fought well, fought with love and dedication.... :( You're right though - he'll be better where he goes... They say the body is but a vessel... You will always have your memories of the good times...

As they say.... "if it truly is his time to go .. may he go in peace and love" :(

We are all here for you, now, as we have been, through all of this......

..................... God bless you all...........​
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

What can we say, you've all done whatever you needed to and whatever was humanly possible. Your heartaches and struggles have been ours as well. Your loss will be our loss. As Mikey says, we're here for you when you need us.

Just be aware that he has been prayed for daily and if this is God's will, then it's got to be for the best. May you all have the strength to carry on.
  4. scoobyloven

scoobyloven Member

Well guys his time has come he has passed away this morning at 6 am he went in peace and with all of our love. he will be missed and never forgoten ....
  5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

We have followed this story since the first time you were kind enough to share your woes... We watched and listened as you cared for him - knowing that this could very well be the result.... Various prayers were said, things had to be done that I'm sure were extremly difficult decisions...

As we look back, you have done all that you could do - the doctors too... You were adamant in making sure that he had a reasonably happy life and family... We all watched and prayed that it would all be well....

We're all here now... watching and praying... for him - and you and your family, now that the Lord has decided to take him to his side............................

........ In peace....
  6. brakie

brakie Active Member

Scooby,I really don't know what to say except God bless you in this hour of saddness and the days to come.You and your family will be in my prayers.
  7. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

Scooby.I'm another that is at a loss for words, I know that there is realy nothing that I could say that would ease your pain the only thing i can think of is written in Gods word at Revelation 21:3&4.
  8. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

In our prayers as well.
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

As has been said all along, we shared your pain, we shared your joy. We are saddend by this news.

God bless your son, for he is no longer in pain and God bless you and your family for having made his time on earth as pleasent as it could be. And bless his caregivers for doing all they could.

We are all here for you if you need us.
  10. wickman

wickman Member

I am truley truley sorry to here of the passing of your son. I really cannot fathon what use must be experiencing but can only include you and yours in our prayers.
  11. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Everything has been said, for I have thought of and prayed for him, and for the joyous times when you were with him. My heart hangs heavy for you, but rejoice in that he has no more pain.

God Bless You and Youre

12. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

I'm praying for you and your family, Scooby.
  13. interurban

interurban Active Member

So saddened by this news of your dear son`s passing.

You and you family are in all our thoughts and prayers.

No more pain no more tears remember the smiles, for he has no more fear.
  14. grandpacoyote

grandpacoyote Member

My prayers and thought are with you and your family. This is the hardest thing in the world to go through. I miss my son every day even now 18 years later but now your son and mine will be together in a far better place where they are whole, safe and free.

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your wife.

15. Knighthawk

Knighthawk Member

Scooby, I am so very sorry to hear of your son's passing, and will keep you and your family in my prayers every day. Just remember in the days ahead that there will come a day when you're all together again. God bless you and your family for your strength, compassion, and determination to make his life as happy as possible.
  16. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

As a father of four, just thinking of the loss of a child, is overwhelming. I have kept your son in prayers, and now, I'm not ashamed to allow tears at his passing. They are mixed tears, bitter, and sweet. Bitter with the thought of the loss. Sweet with the thought that his suffering is done, and he no longer has to carry the burden of this life. He is safe now, and one with his lord.
    Grieve, but remember him and celebrate his life. My prayers now, are for you, and the strength to go on with your lives. You will never be alone in missing him, we have come to know him too well. He will be remembered, and missed.
  17. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:cry: So sorry to hear such bad news. My prayers are with you my friend. He is in Gods hands now and at peace. Amen
  18. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

I am so sorry to hear of your loss...
    Speaking as a father myself, I cannot imagine the pain you must be going through...
    Just know that my thoughts are with you & your family, & that I wish you peace & strength...
  19. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

My sincere condolences to you and your family Scooby.
  20. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

scooby, as it's been said before, we are all honored that you have the trust in the Gauge family to share these time with us. Keegen will remain in our memories also. Bless you and your family, our thoughts are with you. When and where will you have services?