we are known for. We have always represented diversity, tolerance,
and a less provincial approach to social issues, when they arise, and
I am proud to be a part of it. :thumb:

The original report was probably more accurate than not, if the truth
were known. ;) ;) My opinion is, if the shoe fits, wear it!! :p :p

This lady must have something going for her; after all, she was hired by
a national company to represent them on television. Reckon she has a
degree in journalism? It's more than I have. :cry: :cry:

Let's talk trains, anyhow :D :D :D Hope I'm not stirrin' up anything, it's just my opinion ...

cobra

Dec 11, 2003
belle river , Ontario
Visit site
Ray M.'s remark about George Bush has led me to wonder ....has there ever been a U.S. President who was an active mrrer ? Or admitted as such ? Just curious . Heck , I'd have voted for him just for that ! Of course , being Canadian I can't vote over there anyhow .......

Neil

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
I did a few different searches - there doesn't seem to be any presidents that were Model Railroaders. :( But that might simply mean that they didnt have the time or money for a hobby like this. Most governor's & Senators travel a lot & also give a bunch of their money back to the party :( :( and a lot of our Presidents were Governors or Senators before they ran for President. I dont think any President in the 20th Century had time for trains :( I'd really like to know now :) :)

But that raises another question.... "IF" there are any presidents that were MRrrs - I wonder if the Secret Service just watched them work on their layouts, or helped them :) :)

cobra

Dec 11, 2003
belle river , Ontario
Visit site
Mikey , ya gotta help me out with that search . There had to be SOME famous President ....Vice- President ...um, Presidential loser .....someone CLOSE to the President like Monica Lewinski ....well maybe not her , she didn't play with trains , um , er .......maybe I'll be changing the subject . So how's the weather in Pennsylvania ?

Neil

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
:D :D :D I searched for Governor -- Senator -- President -- U.S. PResident -- Vice President -- and Congress.......

all with model railroader after the title... :( Didn't come up with anything :( :( :(
Well, as I recall, most presidents in the 19th and early 20th centuries all played with full-scale trains,:thumb: just like the ones that followed all like to play with full-scale jet planes, :cool: especially the current Mr. Bush. His predecessor however, just liked to play around... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: