Morane Saulnier N 1/87 Scale

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by memel, Feb 24, 2008.

1. memel

memel New Member

I just finished a model of the Morane Saulnier Bullet from Fiddler's Green Business Card Freebee. When I downloaded the file it was way too small for me so I enlarged it to aprox. 1/87 scale and it printed out pretty good. The parts labels and instructions were pretty washed out but who reads instructions? Ha!

Here are some pictures. I've only been card modeling for about 2 1/2 mos and this was my 16th model. I've been trying to do something a little more complicated with each build. This time I placed the Bullet's control guy wires. I just used regular sewing thread but at this scale I think I should find something finer, but it still looks pretty good. I always carve my struts, landing gear, and guns out of flat toothpicks. I also carved a wooden prop complete with bullet deflector strips; this is my second attempt at making wooden props and I'm getting the hang of it.

Sorry the pictures quality isn't better, but I'm still trying to figure that out as well. These are from my cell phone.

That's all for now.

Attached Files:

2. René

René New Member

Hello Memel,

Your model looks very good, i hope to see more of your models

3. edi

edi Member

looks very good so far, hope to see more of you:thumb: