Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by trainz_dude24, Nov 21, 2007.

1. trainz_dude24

trainz_dude24 Member

I was such an idiot to have called MOPAC, NPRR! I mean, there isn't even a railway called NPRR! sign1

Any way, down to the point. I'm trying to get my license for operating a train. When I do, I'll work with Union Pacific engines on MOPAC. Where are you going to work?
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

hmmmm, I think I will be working my computer at my desk :) I am in I/S after all :) I think you meant to post elsewhere ;)
  3. trainz_dude24

trainz_dude24 Member

I/S? And, your wrong

announce1This post was meant to tell people that NPRR isn't a real railway!
  4. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Well, that's nice, but this is the section for free card models found on the internet.
  5. trainz_dude24

trainz_dude24 Member

I'm confused

:confused: This is confusing me! Look, what I meant was that I live near MOPAC, not NPRR! wall1 I need more info on what your trying to tell me!:confused::curse::confused::curse:
  6. Padre

Padre Guest

Trains here are paper and sit on a shelf. Trains on other places go in circles and go clackedy clack clack. Most have no idea what MOPAC, NPRR means.
    Also while we all like free, we also pay for most of our models of paper found on the internet.
  7. trainz_dude24

trainz_dude24 Member

wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1wall1 This was the stupidist thing I posted! Maybe we should forget it! Where is the place to post this type of stuff?
  8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

I might suggest you back off a bit and look around before you decide to post something so you have a better feel about what is where. Your enthusiasm and energy is great, but slow down a bit or you'll hit that 1000 mark before the weekend and no one will remember what you posted... or even care for that matter.

My point is that you've been posting kinda wildly and repeating yourself. We appreciate your wanting to participate, but feel your way around a bit too.
  9. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Silver bathtub radio penguin.