monster truck fans... holy - shiat........

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by pike, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pike

pike Member

2. imfast

imfast Member

my god that thing is big and looks meen
  3. pike

pike Member

what scares me more is what will it cost
  4. Davemc

Davemc Member

looks like there is room for someone to put a seat in it, and then you could drive it to work. I bet the price will scare some people, me for one
  5. imfast

imfast Member

it will scare me to hehe
  6. cynical

cynical Member

how much is it?
  7. bandit1

bandit1 Member

a price estimate on it should be coming out from CEN early Feb., so anytime soon! i saw a pic of setting next to an E-Maxx and it looked like the e-maxx was 1/18 scale. holy #@$% !!!!!
  8. cynical

cynical Member

wow that would be awsome to have a 1/18 scale e-maxx. is it possibly to get a nitro eingine on a 1/18 scale rc. like for instance could they make a 1/18scale t-maxx with a nitro engine?
  9. pike

pike Member

ahah it'd be a joke if they did
  10. That will make a big hole in our pocket, you will have to take out a mortgage on that thing.
  11. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

So what scale would the Genesis be? I didn't see it in the specs, but it is huge compared to a 1/10 truck. What scale/size is the .46 clodzilla conversion kit for the Savage or T-Maxx?? That one looks huge too, but not as big as the Cen Genesis.
  12. pike

pike Member

1/8 1/6 i don't think it's really built to a specific scale, just like here lets throw together a big fuker give it a huge engine and wheels and 4 wheel steerring kinda deal
  13. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

Where did you see it next to an E-Maxx?
  14. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

I see on Hobbytron.com its going for $529.00
  15. bandit1

bandit1 Member

ajg, i saw it next to the e maxx on wildhobbies.com its in the readers rides section.
  16. Davemc

Davemc Member

529 is not as bad and I thought it would be
  17. pike

pike Member

haah less than an ofna dominator extreme which isn't even rtr 850 us lol
  18. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

19. rstaubach_12

rstaubach_12 Member

If those are 7.5 inch tires there is no way that is only 1/8th. I think Hobbytron just called it 1/8th because they don't know what it is. $529 isn't a bad price for that sweet a rig. I'll wait to see how it performs before investing though.
  20. pike

pike Member

Ya me to I also tiped them off that if they want it to sell get the word out and get some after market support that's why t-maxx, savage etc sell well, like who wants a truck with no aftermarket parts? and you always have to order direct from them the same parts over and over. I also wanna wait and see just how strong it is first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.