Monster House

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by cjd, May 20, 2007.

1. cjd

cjd Member

Watched this the other night - despite the fact I'm 38, I'm still a big kid(and getting bigger all the time) - and I think it would make a brilliant cardmodel. I would also recommend it as a film, although it could be a bit scary for younger children (I jumped a couple of times!).

2. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

It would indeed - looks as if it could be a good film too ;)
  3. cjd

cjd Member

Unfortunately, I have neither the skills to design, nor the time to acquire them(until I win the lottery, or become a kept man)

4. Kaz

Kaz Member

This is a good film, I wish I had the skills, or the time to aquire them, even if it were to make a simple design of this house. I bet someone out there is doing just that
  5. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

ummm...could someone tell me what this is from? Can't look for something if I don't know what it is...

Spooky cool!
  6. cjd

cjd Member

Pixar(?) or Pixar type animated film called Monster House released late last year, or early this one. Good film.

OK, so looking at the poster, it was the middle of last year.

P.S. I like your new avatar, Woodengraver
  7. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Challenge #1 I suppose, would be to decide which stage of horror the house was modeled in.
    I LOVE the texture, if I were to design it, it would have seperate layers for each shingle and siding...etc.

Thanx Chris, my avatar changes with the tides...or my mood...or just because...
  8. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

The Perfect Card Model!

Why you ask?:twisted:

Even if you screwed up the first model, everything's supposed to be distorted anyways so nobody could tell!:rofl: