Moldy Crow WIP

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Feb 3, 2008.

1. wedge

wedge Member

We are here and we will wait as long as necessarily:thumb:
  2. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Don't do that! No way! Go to Daytona Beach and hit on some Hotties!:thumb::cool:
  3. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

MF, wedge has requested a copy of the Moldy Crow, can I send him the version you sent me? I still have it in my e-mail and can easily forward it to wedge.
  4. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Sure! As many people that need it. :)
  5. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Cool beans!:thumb:
  6. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I've gotten permission to send this model to cgutzmer and the model should be uploaded soon, so anyone who's looking to give this model a shot should check back into the downloads section. Also, I finally have a new printer, so I hope to give this a shot real soon as well.:mrgreen:
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

8. Gearz

Gearz Member

Thanks Chris:thumb:
    Thanks MF!!:thumb:
  9. Nosports

Nosports Member

Thanks you all

Super thanks,

Now i am able to put my hand on it ;-)

Whats with the backgrounds ?
    (Oh yes i am greedy :;-)
  10. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

The backgrounds were made by MF for diorama purposes.
  11. Millenniumfalsehood

Awesome! Thanks CJTK and cgutzmer! :D

The background is a diorama of Anoat City, the third level of Dark Forces. I'll have to wait on getting the e-mail problem fixed when I'm not so busy. Apparently the last five weeks of college is going to be the most intense, so expect it to be fixed by the end of May(jeez I sound like a business executive. Or a broken record :oops: ).
  12. Millenniumfalsehood

Okay, I found a workaround to the e-mail situation: I'm going to use my dad's email to get the cockpit and the three other dioramas to Cgutzmer. Not the most elegant solution, but it will work for the time-being.

Has anyone started this one yet? I'm anxious to see others' builds of the Crow!
  13. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I haven't yet, I don't have Pep reloaded yet and I've got a couple of other things going. Any chance you can send it to me as a.pdf, jpg, or some other format?
  14. Millenniumfalsehood

To be honest, I'm not sure how to go about doing that. :? I think my dad knows how to make PDF files though, or he has a program to do it. I'll check with him later.
  15. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

OK cool, let me know what you find out.:thumb:
  16. Millenniumfalsehood

Hey y'all, just thought I'd let those of you who don't check the downloads every day know that Cgutzmer has added the cockpit, landing gear, and the three remaining dioramas to the downloads section. :)

I'd like to know what you guys think of them.

Also, the cutaway painting is finally finished!

17. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Looks great!

Now lets see some builds people. ;) If we had one build thread for every 100 downloads that would be pretty darn awesome. I think we see one build thread for every 10,000 downloads.... (approx)
  18. bemma

bemma New Member

What software do I need to read a pdo file? I'm on Windows XP.

19. Millenniumfalsehood

You need to download the free Pepakura viewer. The program is pretty intuitive so you should just be able to download it and use it immediately.
  20. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Great news MF. I'll get to it as soon as I can, but as you know, I've got plenty on my plate. Sorry for the delay.