Moldy Crow / Milleniumfalsehood / 1:48

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by wedge, Feb 23, 2009.

1. wedge

wedge Member

So, there is another small progress - finally. I´m glad to see how the wire can support the engines... it starts loking like some moldy thing :D

2. MTK

MTK Active Member

That's a beautiful build. I was sent this model some time aog, unfortunately it didn't get done. Thank you very much for your posts and continued progress.
  3. wedge

wedge Member

4. F131

F131 Member

Quality work! Amazing!
  5. cp1963

cp1963 New Member

This is paper? WOW!!!!!
  6. wedge

wedge Member

thank you both :) it continues slowly , but soon I´ll be finishing. more pictures soon :659:
  7. wedge

wedge Member

There is nothing else I can say , eh eh , eh eh :D

8. Kjev

Kjev Member

Ummmm. . . . Dad, can I borrow the keys this weekend? I've got a date with a Twi'lek cheerleader. . . .
  9. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

This is an incredible build, Wedge!

For those who want to build this but don't want to waste so much printer ink (I really need to tone down the dark brown), I'm creating a new version which will be much lighter and more printer-friendly. :cool:
  10. wedge

wedge Member

And I really want to have it :thumb:
  11. fett92

fett92 New Member

Wedge, you went above and beyond on the build, I am really astonished on your ability to build a magnificent piece!
  12. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

I have to say, this turned out superbly. Immaculate build and the coloration technique really adds to the seamless look.

I half expect Kyle and Jan to climb out of the cockpit.
  13. wedge

wedge Member

Thanks you both :wave:I´m glad to "hear" you like it :thumb:
    There is the final look with the whole new stand :twisted:
  14. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Other than the fact that I would have used either Aurebesh or TIE Fighter font for the plaque, it looks spectacular!:mrgreen::thumb:
  15. tata

tata New Member

16. Gearz

Gearz Member

This hobby never ceases to amaze me, just when you think you've seen something impressive, there's something even more inspiring just around the corner.

Absolutely superb build wedge! I hope to be able to leap up to this standard of construction ,,, one day.

Hat's off to you MF.
  17. joejoejedi

joejoejedi New Member

18. randolph carter

randolph carter New Member

One years after everybody i found this topic, and it's a revelation : paper is great. This ship is my favorite in the star wars universe. I want to scratch one, but... for the moment i have two left hands with paper.
  19. Greenman

Greenman Member

What a great build!:thumb:
    This thread will be such a fine reference for when I attempt this build.:mrgreen:
    though... :rolleyes: I can only dream of achieving your level of paint and detail.
    Well done, inspiring barely describes it, but its a start.
    I appreciate the opportunity to observe the creations of such wonderful builders and creators

Thanks Wedge
    Thanks Millennium
  20. Inv8r_timmy

Inv8r_timmy New Member

WOW! Just...WOW. I used to do a lot of Dark Forces editing, and got used to looking at the old 'Crow 3d object over and over - you did some amazing work extrpolating from a very simple object. Thought of working on the successor to the Moldy Crow, I think it was called the Raven's Claw?