Moldy Crow / Milleniumfalsehood / 1:48

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge

I promise to arange some photos with something to compare with. maybe the next time , so don´t argue :D I´m not be using your "cubes" , because it really harms the photos :D

jparenti: if you want to know the story of moldy crow , I heartily recommned you the Dark forces series (pc game - Dark forces and Dark forces II Jedi knight)

RodentMaster

Oct 14, 2008
I'm a big fan of the games, but always thought the Crow was rather ugly for a design (like the A-10 Warthog, ugly but effective).

I'm curious where the references for the inside were when this model was created. I don't recall there being many clear shots of it in any of the games.

Funny thing, too, I just recently reinstalled JK(DF2) and MOTS and played through them this past week! Talk about coincidence, me checking the forums and seeing a thread on the Moldy Crow!

julianmaurice

Apr 1, 2009
This is one of my favourite posts, I eagerly await each new post from Wedge. I used to play the Dark Forces games, I especially liked DF2, it was very atmospheric and the Mouldy Crow always looked really great on the CGi sequences.

Love this project.

wedge

You are absolutely right Julian . For me is the DF 2 the best game ever. I´m SW fan since I can see :mrgreen: I was 13 when I first saw dark forces II. It was my first walking opportunities in Star Wars universe and I can remember how much I loved every square meter of the game :rolleyes:

Thank you all for supporting - there is another small progress

20090703004629-45864-full.jpg

20090703004643-45865-full.jpg

20090703004655-45866-full.jpg

RodentMaster

Oct 14, 2008
Holy cow! That's amazing work on those underside details. I especially love the intakes and the smoothness of the curves, but that doesn't mean the gun is any less impressive!

Millenniumfalsehood

Mar 17, 2007
Ark City, Kansas
This is an incredible build, Wedge!

For those who want to build this but don't want to waste so much printer ink (I really need to tone down the dark brown), I'm creating a new version which will be much lighter and more printer-friendly. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.