Moldy Crow / Milleniumfalsehood / 1:48

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by wedge, Feb 23, 2009.

1. wedge

wedge Member

Hello Everybody - there is another model , that I want to build , but I don´t have much time , so it continues very slowly. It is very long time since Milleniumfalsehood released this model and there is a lot of people from this forum talking about building it :mrgreen: Maybe I´m the first of them , but I hope not the last one.
    BTW - Thank you "M"

2. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

Wow. Beautiful technique. Nice looking build. Keep it up!
  3. wedge

wedge Member

4. wedge

wedge Member

5. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

6. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Wow Wedge, you're doing a great job! Can't wait to se this one done! Keep up the pics and the progress!
  7. wedge

wedge Member

Thank you both , I appreciate your posts - it is good to see somebody is interested :wave: :)
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Looks great. I like the greebling on the hull. Are you gloss coating this???
  9. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

You are *REALLY* doing this ship justice, Wedge! I am so enthralled with the job you've done with the cockpit! It's looking quite shnazzy! :cool: :thumb: :mrgreen:

Stev0, I hope he doesn't gloss-coat this one. It is, after all, the *Moldy* Crow. :wink:

Man, you are doing a fantastic job, Wedge. I *really* can't wait to see what you'll do with the engines. The model was designed to be articulated, and I think plastic parts in the same size and shape would work better than the paper ones I made for it.

Oh boy, I am jazzed that someone is finally building this sucker! Are you planning on doing one of the dioramas I designed to display it in?
  10. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

I just keep coming back to look at these amazing photos. I can't believe the amount of work and detail you packed into the cockpit. Really impressive work. I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it.
  11. Millenniumfalsehood

Btw, are you going to do the landing gear?
  12. Kjev

Kjev Member

Things like this are what make paper modeling equal to anything done in plastic, in my opinion. Fantastic work, Wedge!
  13. Millenniumfalsehood

So . . . um . . . any progress to speak of, Wedge?
  14. wedge

wedge Member

Hello everybody :) I´m working on another project , but it is very (VERY) huge one ( one day , you will understand :D ) So I have no time for Moldy and for LM. Maybe I can take a picture of Moldy ( but there is only a small progress ). I really appreciate your interest in my building and I promise that in the future I will be working on it.

About the diorama : I thing , that some kind of stand will be very nice and the beautiful shape of moldy will be better to see ( so I´m not going to make the landing gear ) Maybe I´ll use your dioramas for another (smaller ) version of moldy) :thumb:

Thanks for your patience :wave:
  15. wedge

wedge Member

16. Millenniumfalsehood

No rush Wedge, just wanted to know how things are going. :thumb:

I should probably mention this now: the big thing on the bottom of the cockpit module should actually be concave, not convex. Just thought I'd mention it before you go to paint it; it should just pop right in and not be too much trouble(unless you reinforced it from behind, in which case it'll take some surgery).
  17. julianmaurice

julianmaurice Member

Amazing! I love the subject and the detail is absoluteley spot on. You have a fantastic skill.

Looking forward to seeing more!
  18. wedge

wedge Member

Hello , thank you for your compliments guys :wave:
    There is a little progress - i have the underbody almost completed

19. wedge

wedge Member

20. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

What's the scale on that? There's no reference there to judge size.