Modified T-33A

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Ashrunner, Feb 28, 2006.

1. 46rob

46rob Member

Colors are most likely forgotten by now--so anything close would probably be OK--this wasn't a memorable mod.
  2. 46rob

46rob Member

Model of Nt-33A 14263

Here's my einterpretation of this unusual airplane. I took some liberties with the colors....I like bright ones--make the model stand out a bit. thanks, Ashrunner, for drawing my attention to this great T-33 variation. Wonder how it ended up? Probably drank my last soft drink in a can containing a few molecules of it.

Attached Files:

3. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Very nice work, Rob. The bright colors do make it stand out, that's for sure!

I have written to several places in the hopes of getting more info on the aircraft, but haven't heard back from anyone yet. My one contact in the Air Force with access to past birds and historical data, can't find anything on the aircraft...yet. Though he looked when I first asked, it wasn't a priority and if he comes across something in the future he will let me know.

Any chance of getting the pattern? I haven't gotten around to doing it myself yet. It is a nice variant of a great aircraft.