Modern remote turnout..boxes?

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by nolatron, Mar 12, 2007.

  1. nolatron

    nolatron Member

    i've been searching around the net trying to find these, but perhaps I'm not using the right name.

    I'm looking for a modern remote turnout box for my mainline turnouts (just for details, not operational), like shown in my pic below:



    I've found plent of manual style switch stands, but not these (in n-scale), but it's probably cause I don't know the "official" name of it :)

    Anyone seen something like these before in n-scale?
  2. Nomad

    Nomad Active Member

    I have never even seen them modeled in ho.

  3. eightyeightfan1

    eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

    Details West has one. Walthers part number 235-903.

    Ooops....forgot what forum I was in.
    In HO.
    Its called a remote turnout controller.

Share This Page