Moderators leaving

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Gixergs, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Hi all forgive the interruption but few could of failed to notice that the Gauge have lost most of their Moderators almost over night.It seems that there is now some rules being imposed by the forums new owners that have caused some grievance. I would like to ask the good and kindly Moderators of our card modelling fraternity if these changes are likely to become an issue here too. Having found a comfy friendly forum to park myself I would hate to see any dramatic changes shaking the core of this forum so guys are we just leaking at the moment or are we due to sink?.
  2. David H

David H Member

Has anyone every published a study on FORUM behaviour?

It really is fascinating stuff. I have my own theories but that' another story...!

What's going on?

3. Kevinkrey

Kevinkrey Member

The rule changes, have took the fun out of what the mods do. They have spent a long time making the Guage what it is today, or was a few days ago, and in the last few months there have been several changes, and the last straw has been drawn. The mods have done a lot of work, but it just hasnt been worth it anymore. But we seem to have found a "way out" for the better.

Good luck!

And yes, forum behavior is VERY interesting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.