Moderator changes

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Spitfire has turned in her resignation as Moderator here at The Gauge....

Doctorwayne has agreed to mod The Real Thing Canada and Don & I will mod the Traction forum....

I'd like to take this time to Thank Val for all she's done here and how much she's helped here....

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Val,
You will be missed here. You brought a point of view we all needed, to maintain a balanced response to the requirements of moderation. I still look forward to your posts, on the gauge.
Pete

spitfire

Thank-you everyone. I've had a wonderful time as a moderator here. I have made some great friends, and I like to think I've helped Mikey to steer this boat through some troubled waters awhile back.

I'm not quitting the Gauge, I am merely stepping down as moderator.

I will still be here from time to time.

Cheers
Val

ezdays

Out AZ way
Thank-you everyone. I've had a wonderful time as a moderator here. I have made some great friends, and I like to think I've helped Mikey to steer this boat through some troubled waters awhile back.

I'm not quitting the Gauge, I am merely stepping down as moderator.

I will still be here from time to time.

Cheers
Val
Well Val, we'll be looking to see some of your excellent work as you enter some of our challenges... now that you've got all the extra time on your hands.:mrgreen:

Thanks for your help and inspiration over these many years.:thumb::thumb:

Russ Bellinis

Well Dr Wayne do I offer Congratulations or condolences? If you do have the job as moderator that you do as a modeller, the Gauge will continue in good hands. I'm also releived to hear that Val is only stepping down and not leaving. She hasn't had the time to post as much recently as she did a couple of years ago (maybe being a moderator took too much time to allow modelling), but I would miss seeing her fine work here on the Gauge.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
yep - - we couldn't let Val leave..... :) Her Modeling abilities are second only to her ability as Moderator and an adviser to the Adminintrators...

We'll miss her way more "behind the scenes" than the membership will out here. Where Modeling and the love for the hobby abounds.... :D :D

doctorwayne

I think that the Moderator's job is not so taxing in some Forums, especially now, which says a great deal about the majority of the Members here on the Gauge. While I was saddened at Val's decision to step down as Moderator, I respect her decision and am very pleased that she's not leaving us. (On the other hand, I hope that I don't drop the ball as a Mod, as I'd hate to be on the wrong end of her wrath.):eek: ;-) :) :)

Wayne

Biased turkey

Thanks Spitfire , you have given some of your precious time as a moderator on The Gauge forums and any voluntary work deserves a big THANK YOU.
I hope you'll visit us often.

Biased "zealot" turkey