Modeller's Etiquette

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by silverw, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 46rob

46rob Member

I don't mind anything that goes into any topic thread--as long as it's relevant....that includes kudos and other words of astonishment, etc, but I think there are some folks who, in the need to up themselves in rankiings for number of posts, tend to respond to everything in a somewhat "me too" sort of way. Maybe if we dumped the rankings--there'd be less urge from some folks to try and pad their score with extraneous posts.
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Made it, I think I'll continue on this one. (just came back from other thread).
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I dont think there is much need to pad your posts on this forum - the rankings max out pretty quickly :)
  4. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Agreed, and what difference does it make anyway? 8)

Everything's been said that needs to be said.

If an author wants a clean build thread, he can state so at the beginning of the post and start a separate thread from comments. Likewise, those who want open threads can do so.

I for one don't see the need to change anything on this issue.

'Nuff said. :-D
  5. dinsour

dinsour Member

--This has been working just fine , what's the problem with staying with some thing that works? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

-----73 Ron
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I made my ki-115 build into a pdf file with the extraneous info removed. Its about a 5mb file.I tried to upload it but it fails. The upload page says it should be able to upload about 9.5 mb. Whats the deal?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.