Modelik M35A2 2.5 tons (6x6) truck, where to glue part#7

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by ml5716111, Feb 7, 2006.

1. ml5716111

ml5716111 Guest

Hi everyone,

I started building Modelik's M35A2 truck, and need help in locating the gluing place of one part. This is part number 7, should be somewhere on the chassis, and the only thing i could find there is the assembly drawing.
    I sent an Email to Modelik, but they did not answer yet.

Any help will be appreciated.

2. ml5716111

ml5716111 Guest

Contacting Modelik

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get in touch with Modelik (in English), sent an Email to their two Email addresses, and they did not reply. Do you have any experience contacting them? Can someone who speak Polish translate a message from English for me? You cam PM me. Thanks in advance.

3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey GB check out they got the Duck and if you do a google search on images you'll find that there a few out on the net that might be of some help.

4. ml5716111

ml5716111 Guest

Contacting Modelik

Golden Bear,

Don't lose hope :) yesterday, I created a small html page, containing only my question to Modelik, uploaded it to the internet, used one of the
    web page translators, English-to-Polish, than, edited a little the translated text, using my English-Polish paper dictionary, and Emailed it to Modelik.
    Guess what, a few minutes ago, I found a reply from Modelik. I'll have to do the reverse process now, to be able to read his reply.
    If it's interesting, I'll keep you posted.

They have an English version of their website, but they reply only to Polish written Emails. :-(

5. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Has anyone tried this site?

"Poltran" appears to be down. But it may be worth a shot to try an e-mail through here to see what happens!

Just a thought!

BTW: GB, what kind of spray adhesive are you using?

6. ml5716111

ml5716111 Guest

M35A2, part#7 mystery is solved

Hi everyone,

After a few days, the mystery is solved. I searched via google for the kit's designer, and got to a list of models by that designer, with links to picture reviews of the kits. One of them was the M35A2. I sent an Email, to the modeler, but the mail was returned. Unknown address.

On that list, there was also a link to's administrator.
    As a last resort, I E-mailed him, he then posted my question onto the
    forum, and the next day, he forwarded me an answer, with a close-up view of the mystery scene. :) I'd recommend everyone who doesn't speak Polish, request their assitance.