model railroader and a doctor around here?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by 13Mtrainer, Jun 13, 2005.

1. 13Mtrainer

13Mtrainer Member

hey everyone,

2 weeks ago i broke my thumb, and my doctor was aslo into model trains too. i live in central pa and i was just woundering if Doctor Salmanila (spelling sorry?) visits the Gauge
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Sorry to hear about your thumb, hope it heals quickly so you can get back to the important things like MRR.:thumb: Opps, sorry for the "thumbs up", I just couldn't resist....:D

Does he come here? He could under some screen name that we would never know who he really is, or perhaps someone else here knows. You could start by scanning the members list at the top of this screen.
  3. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Member

Did somebody ask for a doctor :confused:
  4. 13Mtrainer

13Mtrainer Member

no im not realy looking for a doctor just to see if the one that fixed my thumb visits here
  5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

If you don't know his user name(if he has one) then you may never know unless he is registered here and posts a response.
  6. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Ya know, the simplest approach might be to just ask the doctor....
  7. ausien

ausien Active Member

Gday 13mt, why not do as, EZ sujests, and ask the doc he he makes a house call here, if he says yes then you have the answer your looking for, if on the other hand he says no, then you can tell him that we are here, and we might get a new modeler/member... have a good one..steve
    PS... this is the third time I have tried to post here, hope this one works...steve