Model of the Month: T-47 Snowspeeder / paper-replika / 1:20

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by wedge, Apr 13, 2013.

1. wedge

wedge Member

Hello everybody , there is my version of snowspeeder. It is not one of the best, but still it looks like T-47 - Good job Julius. Great model

2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

I just made this as MODEL of the MONTH!!!
  3. dnalor

dnalor Active Member

It looks great...
    One day i will have one too...

i have many troubles with the air-brakes on top..
  4. wedge

wedge Member

I really did not expect it could be the model of the month :) I'm sure there's plenty of better models. Anyway, thank you very much... :rolleyes:

Dnalor - I´m watching you :cool: :thumb:
  5. tjbmurph

tjbmurph Member

6. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Well it has been awile since we have had a M.O.M. and I thought that you desired it.
  7. Bhelliom

Bhelliom Member

Not one of the best? I can't see a single flaw anywhere!

Scott K.
  8. wedge

wedge Member

Thank you all. Honesty I must say that this model wasn´t build with love and patience that desired. It was ´hastily sewn´ just to have it done. In the beginning I´ve made a small mistake and it was silly, but I was sure that it´s too big to repair. Fortunately my printer came to life again and I was able to reprint some parts and get enough will to start from the beginning (after almost 2 years) . This model looks just to great to "leave behind" now I´m really glad to have it in my collection
  9. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

Nice build, Wedge! :thumb:

Congrats on MOM :goldcup:
  10. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Wow! Really, really nice build and a well-deserved MotM! Congratulations! :thumb:
  11. cool_marxcat

cool_marxcat cool_marxcat

Really nice work, great graphics and good build.
  12. Wojtee

Wojtee Member

You know what? I am sort of jealous :) But well deserved Model of the month, no doubt. Great job from you and from Paper-Replika, too.
  13. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

We plan to make a inclusive thoughtful courteous Model of the month, please, those of you that were obviously left behind, know your time is at hand, and the admiration was and is always there! :)
  14. Bhelliom

Bhelliom Member

In my former incarnation here as sdk2knbk, I actually got a model of the week photo for my Kampflieger Piaggio P.C.7, back in 2007. It lasted about 2 days, then the forum crashed. Never had one again.

Scott K.
  15. Col.Hertford

Col.Hertford New Member

Thats a nice clean build. Well deserving of MoM.
  16. wedge

wedge Member

Thank you all for your kind words :) I really appreciate it :rolleyes:
  17. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

A well-deserved title! It's even hard to see it's made of paper... God job!
  18. Famous Dave

Famous Dave Member

An amazing and beautiful build. Congrats on the MOM achievement. It is well deserved. Thank you for sharing it with us.

19. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Now that you mention it... I wouldn't be surprised if he photographed a studio model and used one of these dreadful Jedi mind tricks to make us all believe that this is made of paper..! :mrgreen:
  20. kbkline

kbkline Member

WOW! Not the best. I beg to differ. That's outstanding!