Before beginning this build please let me add my voice to the chorus of appreciative fans of UHU02. The brilliance of his models is matched only by his generosity in allowing the paper modeling community access to his work. It behooves us all to protect and respect such a priceless gift.Thank you UHU02 from one more disciple. UHU02’s EVA pod is a fantastic model. It comes in 10 sheets. Most of the sheets make up into subassemblies so I plan to take one sheet at a time. I am not going to hide anything. The pictures will show my mistakes as well as my triumphs. I will point out my mistakes. If this is to be of any value you need to know the pitfalls. The first page is the interior of the pod. It’s a pretty straight build. I printed the model on 80 pound cover stock. I have a bunch of oversized sheets I cut down to an A4 size for the printing. I printed the first sheet twice so I could raise the buttons on the control panel. I took some pics but they turned out blurry. The first image shows the finished control panel and the rest of the parts cut out. Note that I have added an under dash panel. At this point I need to talk about the seat. I’ve read the comments concerning the fact that there is no seat. I watched the movie and while a seat is indicated, you never see it. UHU02 provides a seat on page 8 as an option. This seat seems permanent and would get in the way of movement in the cabin. I opted for a fold-away seat so I drew up a quick sketch of what this might look like. The next images show the completed interior with the fold-away seat. I used the tabs to build the interior subassembly but halfway through switched to back tabs. Back tabs are simply 20 pound bond paper cut into small pieces and glued to the back where the regular tab would have been. I have found that the bond paper absorbs the glue faster and forms a quicker bond. It allows me a little more control in some situations. I can use tape to hold the pieces together while I glue the back tabs in place. Don’t get me wrong I use regular tabs, It’sjust knowing when to use them and when to do something else. I hope I am doing this right. I know many of you know this stuff already. Thank you for your support. I liked UHU02's reference photos. I dream of builing an all out lighted EVA pod. I am really into this model now. Page 2 is the interior dome. I cut the dome out staying just inside the guild lines. All the cuts are staight so this was easy. I assembled the dome using back tabs. Inside the seams are nice and tite. I wanted the interior detail to have demsion so I raised buttons, build the tubular thingies, and raised the button boxes. .I then gluded the dome to the cabin base and control panel. Now it was time to add the window. I used the pattern provided which of cource was perfect. I attached a frame made of sticker paper and then used tabs to glue it onto place. You can see that I used masking tape to position the window. The interior assembly is now finished. I am not sure if this is the way to continue this build or not. I have tried to update my previous thread to no avail. Anyway here it is. The second page is the interior dome. I cut the dome out without tabs. I cut the guide lines off. This was easy as all the cuts are straight. Here is the finished dome. As you can see I used back tabs to pull it together. Inside the seams are nice and tite. I wanted some demension to the interior details so I raised more buttons and build housings for the 2 button boxes on each side of the window and even build the tubular thingies. The dome is now finished. I raised the lights a little too. After gluing the dome to the cabin base it was time for the window. I folowed the pattern on the page and it was perfect of cource. I then cut out a sticky backed label and applied it to the plastic window. As you can see I then glued tabs to the label and taped it into place. I then glued the tabs to the dome. The interior is now complete.