Model of Meritorious MentionEVA POD - 2001 Space odyssey / UHU

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by wedge, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

You did great justice to the master's model, man! C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!
  2. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Dude, you have just recieved the highest honor bestowed upon you, by UHU himself! AWESOME!!! I bow to UHU for the design, and to you for such an excelent build!

3. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Wow! Beautiful builds of wonderful designs!

I'm in awe of both!

Best Regards,
  4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Everything is CLEAN & CRISP!!!
    This looks like a studio prop.
    This project has made the FRONT PAGE!!!
  5. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

Congratulations, Wedge! A well deserved title, that's for sure! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  6. wedge

wedge Member

I must admit that I didn´t expect so many congratulations and cheering words :) Of course it makes me happy, but I don´t thing that all this is necessary :) There are a lot of other model that looks just great and deserve the same attention. I didn´t even know that there is something like "model of meritorious mention" :D

But Again - thank you a lot. All of you viewers and especialy to UHU

I´ve started Tie Interceptor but my free-time is over,so it will be much more longer process.

I gained a lot of experience with UHU´s model - especialy the rounded ones, so maybe I have enough skills to try the Odyssey next. I also looking forward to Lunar module which is absolutely admirable :)
  7. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Congratulations for the front page! This is a well deserved honour, and I must confess, I was hoping that you would get it. Major kudos on a job excellently done! I'm looking forward to seeing your next project. Take care and have fun and enjoy!:wave:
  8. dnalor

dnalor Active Member

Congrats ...the ship looks great...nice, sharp AND on the front page..!!!

I like that space picture the most....nicely done.
  9. Octoman

Octoman Member

You do fantastic work! Truly exceptional. This is really inspiring me to get better at this hobby.

Thanks for sharing!

Ian :thumb: