Model of Meritorious MentionEVA POD - 2001 Space odyssey / UHU

wedge

Parallely with Discovery I´m working on this excellent model by UHU. I have time only during breaks at workplace so the progress is very slow.

tiluchi

Two great models.... and really detailed ones.
Very brave of you... hehehe. It's looking good and very clean. Hope to see more soon.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
You are off to a really good start.

:-oBUILDING TWO MODELS AT ONCE?!?!?!:-o

I bow to your skills, patience, and sanity. :inw:

wedge

120g is the best choice for this rounded parts , but I have only 160g, so I´m using this weight. Enywhere I admire your results with the 80g :eek:

And again - thanks for your kind words :rolleyes:

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Your work is very clean and crisp. The lines are extremely smooth. i can not see a single flaw.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

wedge

Finaly the space pod is completed and I want to thank UHU for perfect addition to my sci-fi collection. Looking forward to another masterpiece

20130831114539-216174-full.jpg

DanBKing

Dan the Man
WOW!!! Fantastic build Wedge!!! Beautifully built!:thumb:

You say you are building the Discovery too? Please post some build pics of that! I am about 3/4 the way through my build of the Discovery.

Again, nice work on the pod.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
I am glad to see that you were able to finish this project.
You did an AMAZING JOB!!!

I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

wedge

Thank you all guys. It is always very encouraging if there is somebody ho can evaluate your job :) My opinion is, that there is always a lot of space for improving yourself and this model teach me, that even if you are not satisfied with the progress, the final product can be quite good ( this is the maximu I can tell about this one :p )

I had some difficulties with the main sphere of the Discovery and I tried maybe 3 times, but never have been satisfied, so I put it aside and now I´m gathering more skills and courage to do it again. I definately want to have Discovery, but maybe
I´m not ready yet :D

anyway - Moonbus is on my workdesk and maybe I´ll post some photos soon
Thanks again

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, that was a big jump from the first shots, but nevertheless, your 2001 Space Odyssey Pod came out excellent! :)