model for free

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by zaqx, Jan 22, 2007.

1. zaqx

zaqx Member

model for free 'I-16'

hi all,
    i suggest you visited the following site:
    i hope you enjoy it. Great to start with
    P.S. click on 'instrukcja i model' to download it.
    it's a Russian fighter from the beginning of WWII
  2. Kaz

Kaz Member

Indeed a wonderful model, and my favourite aeroplane. Linked to many times but always good to see a new link for those who missed it before.
  3. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

4. zaqx

zaqx Member

Hallo Kaz,
    you can write me on my e-mail address if you want to talk more about modeling.
  5. Avi8tor

Avi8tor New Member

I'm just finishing up the build for the smaller scale I-16 on the same site its a nice build and one of the first models I've built with a frame structure, great stuff!
  6. papertrain

papertrain Member

i am printing this out now,,,,,,7 pages,,,,,i dont have a clue about airplanes,,,,,,,,,,,,,trains,yes,,,,,,,airplanes..............where is the fantail:grin: some instructions in english might help.this is what,Polish:cry: oh well time to learn about planes i guess:)
  7. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Modification on building model

I loved what ZEC did on his Polikarpov's ailerons and tail (check page 4 and 5 of the referenced thread). Although is not specified in the model, he did it just fine. So I went and did the same with my P-51 from DeWayne. Ailerons and tail (in this case, the elevators) are separated to give it a little more appealing view.

More photos on gallery:

8. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

Excellent job Gerardo! I have enough trouble with control surfaces that are part of the design, much less trying to bash my own!

9. Kaz

Kaz Member

grzegorz thanks for the offer, but, inspite of my name I am english, my Polish goes as far as 'czesch, jestem Kaz'!
    (my name is from my days in IL2 a superb WW2 flight sim which incidently got me into paper modelling. Whilst everyone was asking about the most anticipated 'plane I (jokingly)chose the Natter, no-one knew what it was, so a quick google search found a picture on fiddlersgreen, the rest as they say is fallen trees!
    From a sustainable forest though.
  10. zaqx

zaqx Member

paper models for free

Hi all,
    everyone who is interested in paper models and wants to save some money should visit a Polish
    You do not have to worry about Polish, you can find there sections in English as well as instructions in English too.
    Available models are of pretty good quality, but what is the most important they are for free. Enjoy your hobby.