Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by dwgannon, Oct 2, 2005.

1. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Thanks for the advice. I will continue. I have the first part completed. I have decided to hold off on finishing the front until I try some of the options for the canopy. I thought I would give some of the new ideas a try. I am including more pictures.

Attached Files:

2. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Well it's been a busy weekend. The fusalage is almost complete. I will start on the wings today and see where I get. But here are some pictures of the project so far.

Attached Files:

3. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Well I have had a chance to do a little more work on the BF-109. I have added the wings and the tail sections. The top blisters in front of the cockpit and one set of exhusts. This has been a slow going project for me but fun. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

4. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

She's looking great, Dave! :smile:

That's a nice size, and the printing seems to have come out real well.
    Looking forward to seeing more as you continue with this build.

5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Dave...........Glad to see more on the Messerschmitt, I was getting kinda worried :grin:

Looks great man, I wish mine were that clean. You'd think I just started looking at my glue prints I seem to be leaving now-a-days!

I also noticed some of that RR silver paper............does this mean we should get ready for a nice shinny jet soon??!!

6. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Thanks guy's for the comments. Yes john you see silver paper. I have been wanting to do the FG B-36 in remeberance of my dad. He worked on them. Then I thought I would see what I could build next. Maybe and F-100 Voodo. But yes something in silver.

7. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member's the F-100 Super Sabre...the Voodoo was the F-101 8v)

Of course I know you knew that.
  8. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

It could be old age. It clouds your mind. You are correct sir.
  9. eric_son

eric_son Member

Hi all,

I've been lurking in this forum and feeding on the numerous tips for about a couple of weeks now.

Anyway, here is the fruit of my labor (and your tips...) :smile:

Attached Files:

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Eric,

Beautiful build! Welcome to the forum we are glad to have you here. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Have a good evening,

Greg aka GW
  11. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

A very nice job on this. Thanks for posting. I do hope to see more of your models in the future.

12. eric_son

eric_son Member

Thanks for the kind words.

I am now starting with my second shot at Kancho's ME410 Hornisse.

My first attempt at the Hornisse was a miserable failure. This time around, I'll be learning from my mistakes...heheh.. Just today, I must have spent 4 hours + angry wife just making the landing gear struts. :grin:

13. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Hmmmm. Angry wife. I think a lot of us have those. I have learned to spend a lot on her hobby so I have time for mine. So far it's working out well. :smile:
  14. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Nice One!!! very clean and smooth! :-D
  15. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Er, I think this lost something in translation....

Tim P
  16. charliec

charliec Active Member

Russian characters don't translate real well to a Latin character set....

17. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

I'm not sure....:grin:

18. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

I have no idea what he wrote but it seems to be a copy of the first post and this makes me suspicious that it is a spam message......
  19. hpept

hpept Member

i think shoki is right.....