Model Art F-15s... HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Hans Christian, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Well... I know somebody here's already know my problem about my card model collection CD, about the Model Art F-15s being corrupted...

Well, I've managed to recover some of the sheets in those zip files that I made...

but sadly some were unrecoverable now...

Um.. Can I ask anyone here who also has the Model Art F-15C and E to send me the files that were lost in my cd? If it can be permitted...

I'll list those files that I've recovered and those that were lost...

I really need to build those eagles for a school exhibit... huhuhuhu!!!! :sad:
  2. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Have you contacted the publisher..If you explain the situation I would suppose he would understand...

John John
  3. OldSalt

OldSalt Member

I lost all my ModelArt files with a hard drive crash and ML was most helpful in restoring all the files I had purchased from them.
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Moshe is the best!........... Emil is too. I bet they will help you out!

5. Hans Christian

oh ok!!! um, what would be their e-mail addresses? thanks again!!!
  6. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

7. Hans Christian

ok, I'll try my luck there!!! Thanks very much!!!
  8. Emil_Zarkov

Emil_Zarkov Member

I hope that you allready solve the problem.
    If not, I'll send you the files.
  9. Hans Christian

Wow!!! Thanks doctor!!! :-D

I'll try to recover some, but if there are any sheets lost, I'll let you know ASAP :-D

BTW, please check out the 1/32 Tier One build at the real space thread, I made some detail mods for your White Knight sir to make it more accurate (I hope my critics were not too harsh... :-D)

Thanks again sir!!! :-D
  10. xyberz

xyberz Member

Wow, that sucker is really detailed. Too bad it costs kind of a lot.
  11. ml5716111

ml5716111 Guest

Hans Christian,

Please give me your Email address (in a pm), and in a return Email you'll receive the download link for the kit. And let me know wether is it the F-15C, F-15E or both.

Moshe Lemer, ML Card Models
  12. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

xyberz keep a watch for announcements from Moshe (ml5716111) he offers really great deal from time to time..............

But the truth is save up some money if you can............ these are the most detailed paper aircraft models I've seen............. my opinion.:grin:

And are worth the price!

13. Hans Christian

Thanks sir Moshe!!!

I'm still making the list, because I have my thesis proposal to be finished first... But I'll send my pm to you sir asap after that!!!

To Dr. Emil, sir Moshe & sir John, Thanks for that needed help!!!

IMHO, well, the models really cost a bit "high", but compare it to the plastic one (i.e. Tamiya), the model is way more affordable...

I'll pick the Model Art F-15s anytime :-D
  14. Hans Christian

not to mention, I can build a whole squadron with just one model :-D
  15. xyberz

xyberz Member

Yes, that is the beauty of paper models isn't it? Plus the fact that you can get the enjoyment of building the model when ever you get that feeling to be creative again is priceless. With plastic models, it's a one build show. Otherwise you'll have to make another purchase, if still available at the time you want to build another.
  16. Hans Christian

I can't agree more sir!!! Very true!!!

not to mention if the modeler still has the funds (and the budget to build) to get another one... again
  17. ml5716111

ml5716111 Guest

Don't wait for it. The last sale, about four weeks ago, resulted in only one
    customer who took advantage of the 'buy 2 get one free' sale.

So, no more sales here... and if yes, only for those who bought for a certain amount in the past, which is yet to be determined.