Misuse of EDIT Function

Z

Zathros

Misuse of the EDIT function will not be tolerated. Someone made a foul and abusive post. Waited to make sure it was read, then changed it. I have the EDITED original post. If I find anyone using the EDIT function to insult, and be abusive to any other member, or to Bully any other member, I will BAN them, immediately.

This is the warning.

This kind of manipulation will not be tolerated. The members of this forum have made it a place of sharing, support, and good will towards each other, with much generosity. I am not going to allow any one person try and manipulate this forum by using a feature that is made available to adults who can make use of it in a civil manner. EDITING threads allows people to make a thread an archive of a build. Going back and making changes to enhance the thread is to the betterment of the subject and build. This should not need to be written, and to those of you who have read it, and know it does not apply to you, I apologize, to those of you who may have had other intentions, leave the forum now, or change, and be part of what is going on here, enjoying the positive atmosphere. It is the members that make this forum what it is.

I think this forum is great!!

zathros

Z

Zathros

I'm just bumping this thread once more, as this member caused himself to be banned. I want to make sure it is read and understood. Thank You for your understanding. The EDIT feature will be maintained in it's current form. It is the diligent eyes of fellow members that caught this person abusing this function. Which is why I insist, to those who ask, in expressing, it is the members that make this site the great site it is. :)

lehcyfer

Zathros, I don't envy you having to deal with the spambots and filthy individuals. But I admire your tenacity in keeping this place civil and welcoming.

My hat to you sir :)

Z

Zathros

Thanks, I appreciate it, bit really, it is the effort of the established members who keep their eyes open that keep things going here. Just think of me as the Pitt Bull at the end of a leash, because I think of those people who wish to do this place harm as meat! :)

As a new member, I like to see that the moderators and administrators take such an active role in following up on abuses of the forums by those who are here for purposes other than for that which they were intended. It is comforting to know that with your diligence and that of the other dedicated members here that no one should face undue ridicule or abuse but only helping advice and constructive criticism.
Sincerely, thank-you. It is wonderful to have a refuge from the foulness of the real world to hide in sometimes where one can relax and be among kind-hearted people.

Z

Zathros

To be honest, I actually do it because it satisfies my desire to bash in the bra........i.........n....s....er...ah...............c..reate a place where people can share their like interests without having to deal people who have nothing better to do than bother people for justifiable reason or cause.

Truth be told, this forum runs itself. We Mods keep out SPAMMERS, and very occasionally, have to give someone the "boot', but not before trying everything possible to make sure I can get on my steel toed boots on first!! :twisted::p

zwave343

the human lazor
i wish the world was more like this forum- to a certain degree. i know a truckload of people who spend their spare time making everyone else feeling like (bad word). and by a truckload, i mean 60% of of my shool-bunch of ja....

Z

Zathros

School is hard, whether it be elementary, grade, school, high school, college, technical, the list goes on. There are jerks everywhere. The members of this forum have created this refuge. I was happy to become part of it. Since Ekuth has taken if over, it has become what it NEVER was.

I have stopped participating in the other forums, electronics, digital stuff, all manner, as it always becomes "one-man-upmanship". It's worse when it is those at the helm. That happens in many forums. You just have to be the person you want to be and feel genuinely happy with. People who promote misery are just promoting and projecting the overflow of their heart. We're born alone, and die alone. Some of us have our beliefs, some us have none, I have seen cruel people that portend to be examples of all manner of beliefs. Cruel people cross all boundaries, races, peoples, whatever you call it, they are everywhere. It's always been that way though and some of the most beautiful things in the world grow out of old piles of sh......... . :)

I have been watching this lately, as I find it relaxing.

[YOUTUBE]jP3fYcCtPRQ[/YOUTUBE]

pengbuzz

As a new member, I like to see that the moderators and administrators take such an active role in following up on abuses of the forums by those who are here for purposes other than for that which they were intended. It is comforting to know that with your diligence and that of the other dedicated members here that no one should face undue ridicule or abuse but only helping advice and constructive criticism.
Sincerely, thank-you. It is wonderful to have a refuge from the foulness of the real world to hide in sometimes where one can relax and be among kind-hearted people.

Agreed; I've been here only a few days and like the place.