Miss Bud 1/12

Discussion in 'RC Aircraft & Watercraft' started by bird_dog, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bird_dog

bird_dog New Member

Hello:) Does anyone know a better prop # to use for the Miss Bud 1/12? Came with Octura Y-534 2 blade plastic. Looking to get up on
    a plane quicker w/o giving up too much top end. Any suggestions would
    be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. vgsrc

vgsrc New Member

How do you like that boat? I saw one at my LHS, but it was too new for anyone to tell me enough about it. Let me know your personal review on this boat, I might want to get one. Thanks.
  3. rankinc562

rankinc562 New Member

dude i have a hot shot abs tunnel hull with a thunder tiger outboard engine and that thing runs with that speed wise
  4. nitroveee.15

nitroveee.15 New Member

hi, I talked to a guy at a hobby shop about my uncle miss bud because we could never get it to run right in the water. He said to like throw it at half speed into the water and it will take off. So if thats the problem you are having you might want to try that.
  5. oliver

oliver New Member

I m from SA and we don't have much shops selling boat stuff.Where can I get a Miss bud.(Elctric or 11 size outboad) A plan will do fine aswell. HELP PLEASE!!!
  6. Ron Olson

Ron Olson Member

Not that many props to choose from for that boat.
    That wasn't too bright of a move by running that boat with the little girl in the water! I was at a Fun Run back in October when some Genius threw his Miss Bud in the water while I was out retrieving some dead boats in a plastic kayak when the driver "lost control" and hit the kayak barely missing me and bashing up his boat pretty badly. Needless to say, he got a butt chewin' when I got back to shore. Do yourself and others a favor by not running around swimmers and wildlife!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.